Prodigy Imagine #3 (Rated ® )

You : Please !

Prodigy : Baby No ..

You : PLEASE !

Prodigy : i said no .

You : but ...

Prodigy : but nothing..

You : -sucks teeth- man.

You were at Prodigys' house & you were BEGGING him to sing for you. But he refused and you don't know why -_- !

You : fine maybe Roc will do it for me -smirks-

You get up & pretend to walk towards his front door. Before you opened the door you turned to Prodigy & said one more thing.

You : and maybe he'll give me something else to -winks- Bye Criag.

You walked out the door to only be carried back inside by Prodigy. He grabbed you & put you in his room & locked the door still carrying you then threw you on the bed.

Prodigy : don't play with me Y/N -sitting on the bed-

You : -sitting up- Im not playing. I want you to sing for me !

Prodigy : we all want things we can't have.

You : well what do you want?

Prodigy coughed very loudly. You knew what he wanted. You got up & straddled him.

You : what do want baby? Im sure I can give you what you want, if you give me what I want.

Prodigy : -______- Y/N don't play with me, you always do this .

You : do What my dear?

You were acting dumb. You knew exactly what he was talking about.

Prodigy : you always fuck with me. You get what you want but i don't get what i want.

You : Bet.

You started kissing him , then he put his hands on your but bringing you guys closer. A pin wouldn't even be able to fit through you two.

*

Next thing you know, clothes started coming off & you both were naked. Prodigy stopped kissing you & looked at you in the eye asking for permission. You nodded.

He slowly kissed you down until he got to your vag. He opened your legs & kissed your thighs.

His tongue finds it's way into you & it explores.

Your moans got louder by the second. Prodigy stuck one finger in still licking. When you came, prodigy licked his fingers & licked you clean. He came back up & without any warning , he stuck it in. Your back arched & your toes curled.

You : Faster

You said barley audible.

Prodigy : as you wish.

He flipped you over so now you were on top. You raised an eyebrown at him.

Prodigy : hey i can't do all the work can I ?

You bounced & bounced , and the moans were a mixture of his & yours.

You stopped bouncing & went to his penis.

You stroked it lightly.

Prodigy : C'mon man. Just put it in your mouth!

You licked the tip but , that was a bad idea because he pushed your head down almost choking you. (LOL.)

When he came in your mouth, you swallowed it & went back to his face.

You : NOW , will you sing for me ?

Prodigy : Nope :D

You : are you serious -__- !?

__

The End :D !