Ray Ray Imagine #4

You & Ray have been dating for 4 years. Today is your birthday & he hasn't said anything to it about you. Not to mention , he's been basically blowing you & your 2 year old son off. You are now playing / taking to your son (Elijah) getting him ready for bed. Its 8PM

Elijah : MOMMY ! Daddy gunna make you cwy!

You : oh? -mumbles- too late for that shit.

Elijah : MHM! You gon' wov it! Happy cwy !! -starts clapping-

You : what do you mean?

Elijah : I'm not telling! -runs downstairs-

You : what the actual fuck ... -goes downstairs-

Elijah ! Where are you ?

You look around the whole downstairs & then you notice the front door is open.

You : OH NO ! ELIJAH !

You ran out the door searching for your son. This cannot be happening , you thought to yourself. Still searching , you saw a little boy talking to a man . You grabbed the closest weapon , which was a gardening tool & crept up on them. Getting closer , you saw that little boy was Elijah. You ran at the man , & beat him with the shovel.

?? : Baby CHILL !

You : I'm NOT YOUR BABY YOU MONSTER! GET AWAY FROM MY SON!

?? : ITS MY SON TOO , IT'S ME .. RAY !

You froze & looked at the mans face & it was Ray ..

You : OH MY GOD ! I'M SO * SORRY ! Wait , no i'm not . C'mon Elijah. .

You grabbed Elijah & started walking back to your house .

Ray : -yelling- BABE! C'MON! WE CAN TALK THIS THROUGH!

You : BYE

Ray : MARRY ME!

You stopped dead in your tracks. And turned around.

You : What ?

Ray : Marry Me -pointing up-

You looked in the sky & saw a plane making out the words 'Marry Me?' You looked back at Ray & he was on one knee.

Ray : i'm not really good at revealing my emotions but here I go -clears throat- I love you so much , we've been to hell & back & i want to spend the rest of my life with you & our children. Will you make me the happiest man on earth & do me the honor of marrying me ?

No words were spoken . You gave him the biggest hug you ever could.

Elijah : i told you , you happy cwy mommy !!

___

The End