Roc Royal Imagine 2

You : are you serious Chresanto ?! *yelling *

Roc : yes baby , but you don't know how sorry i am!

You : get out.

Roc : what ?

You : GET THE FUCK OUT.

Roc sighed as he walked into the blizzard. He had just told you he cheated on you with TWO women and possibly got one pregnant. As you looked out the window you didn't see Roc, only the cold snow & hail falling rapidly. You were hurt he didn't chase you. You went upstairs & was ready to cry yourself to sleep.. You had taken a little nap but woke up due to banging on your door. You splashed some water on your face & went downstairs. When you opened the door you saw Roc standing there looking VERY blue , his eyes bloodshot & his nose red.

You : were you out here all night?

Roc : i love you YN. You dont know how sorry i am & how much i love you. Please forgive me..

You glanced at your clock before responding. It was 2:3O Am. He's been outside for 6 hours. You sighed & let him in. Before he was fully inside , you whispered in his ear.

You ; don't ever do it to me again.

He smiled a kool-aid smile before following you upstairs. You could still feel him shivering as you guys laid in the bed. You faced him & took off his shirt while he looked at you confused.

You : we're about to make up and heat up at the same time ;]