Laylah & Roc

You were at work. Today was a slow day, only about 5 people came in for every hour! Your boss, Chresanto called you in.

You : Yes sir?

Roc : please come in and sit down.

He said with his feet up on the desk. You sat down fixing your skirt.

You : Yes?

Roc : how was your day today?

You : fine. And yours?

Roc : good thank you.

You : mhm.

Roc : so what's your favorite color?

You : not to be rude, but what do you want?

He sighed loudly.

Roc : Im gunna have to let you go.

You : Im sorry, what?!

Roc : listen, business had been slow and there is no reason to have all these employees if we don't really have any business. Right?

You : right, but - ?

Roc : thanks for understand, you may leave now. I'll send your check to your house soon. Ok?

You : Mister Cheresanto, what made you pick me out of all people?

Roc : nothing. It's just that, business hasn't really been booming since you've been here. That's all,

You : what kind of bullshit is that? I've brought so many people here!

Roc : THAT'S ENOUGH. Leave my office. NOW.

Instead of leaving, you went to the door & locked it.

Roc : Laylah what are you doing?

You walked over to him, rubbing him up and down.

You : I'll do anything to keep this job. And I do mean anything.

Roc : Lay-

You : stop. Just be quiet and let me do my job.

You kissed his lips.

Roughly.

Hungrily.

After a minute, he kissed you back with just as much eagerness. You sat on him, straddling him grinding on him, he brought your body closer.

You untied his tie& unbuttoned his shirt.

This continued until you were both naked.

He pushed everything off his desk & laid you on it.

Roc : let's see if you taste as good as you look.

He got between your legs, kissed your clit then got to work.

His tongue moved in swift circular movements. His tongue went deep and collided with your inner walls. He flicked his tongue back and fourth hitting your g-spot. He nibbled on your outer lips and ate you like there was no tomorrow. You felt yourself about to squirt. You pushed his head down deeper. Shortly after, you came all over his face. He licked it up and licked you dry.

Then he stuck two orchid fingers inside of you. You moved quickly. And you were moaning all over the place.

Roc : shh. These walls aren't that thick. But this dick is 😏

You came again then he licked his fingers. You got off the desk and on your knees.

You wrapped your tongue around the tip. Then shoved it in your mouth.

He came and you swallowed.

Roc : that's good enough! I can guarantee that you won't be fired EVER.