Shauntae & Prodigy

You & Prodigy have been dating for 3 years. But you've known eachother for years. You guys are 21 but he is now turning 22.

Yes, it's his birthday. You had gotten him some things but you wanted to make this one EXTRA special.

If you catch my drift ;)

Anyways, he went out for a moment. When he came back, you guys would have your 'fun'.

You set up the room putting romantic stuff everywhere.

You put candles on the floor & on the bed in the shape of a heart, you dimmed the lights & put candles everywhere.

You slipped on your little black dress & some heels. Already knowing it was going to come off. You filled the bathtub with bubbles for afterwards.

This was going to be a good night!

*

1O minutes later, Prodigy came home. You went downstairs to see him sitting on the couch.

You: Hey Baby!

Prod: Hey Lo-

He stopped mid in his thoughts when he saw what you were wearing.

Prod: Um, was I supposed to come back dressed up or something?

You: -laughing- No, I just wanted to do something special for you.

Prod: what's that?

You took him by the hand & led him upstairs. You pushed him on the bed. He sat up & you straddled him.

You: you will NOT say a word, okay?

Prod: -nods-

You: good.

You kissed him on his lips & he kissed back.

His hands roamed around your body. You both laid back & you quickly took off his shirt.

You felt his abbs. And the felt good. His hands went lower & gripped your ass. He pulled your skirt up & started feeling on your ass, considering you had no underwear on.

He stuck his finger inside you.

First 1

Then 2

Now 3

You moaned in the kiss multiple times. You got up & took off his pants & boxers.

You immediately noticed Prodaconda fly up. You took off your dress & kicked it too the floor.

You got down on your knees, taking it in your hand. Stroking it.

Prod: oh shit.

You: shutup.

You stroke it for a while, then put it in your mouth.

When he came, you swallowed it.

You got back up, kissing his lips.

He flipped you guys over. Now you were on bottom.

Without any warning, because he couldn't speak. He stuck it in & it hurt.

After a while, it felt better.

You: f-f-faster

You were barely audioable. But he did what you command.

He picked you up & put your back against the wall. He did long & deep strokes.

He laid back on the bed & you rode him for a while. His eyes closed, while yours rolled to the back of your head.

He flipped you guys once again & he was on top. He did long & gentle strokes.

He came inside of you.

The feeling you had was unpredictable.

You had never felt that way before.

He laid next to you breathing heavy.

You: you can speak now.

Prod: best birthday ever!

You: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Prod: All because of you. -kisses you- I love you Shauntae.

You: i love you too Criag.

Later on in life, you guys had a twin sons & a daughter.

_______

The End