Princeton Imagine #2 ( Rated ® )

You : baby do you remember how we met?

Princeton : of course I do ! Why ?

You : because I don't fully remember it ._. Like i know some parts but not the whole thing.

Princeton : well let me start off by saying you were MEAN !

You : *laughs* I know :(

Princeton : but it was cute. *kisses your neck*

You : *moans* S-S-stop.

Prince : was that a moan i heard ?

You could feel the smirk on the back of your neck. You turned around & pushed him playfully pouting.

You : I hate you.

Princeton : oh really ? That means i'll have to change that!

Princeton got up & pulled you onto the bed , he immediately starting kissing you lustfully. As his hands roamed your body, you let out soft moans. Princetons' hands went from your but too your breast. Underneath your shirt , he unbuckled your bra. He sat you both up so he could take off your shirt. Instead of that , you roughly pushed him down & ripping every piece of clothing he had on. No not removing carefully , RIPPING.

Princeton : dang ma . I got you THAT eager?! *smirks*

You said nothing. You got back on top of him & roughly kissed him. He started taking off the rest of your clothes . Once you were fully naked he took it in his liberty too stick his fingers (2) inside you you . Still kissing , you moaned. He flipped you over still kissing you. He pulled away & headed down south ( LOL ) , still pumping. As his tongue swirled around your clit you started moaning uncontrollably. After minutes of doing that , he was ready to put it in. He rubbed his manhood against your lips ( &&' not the ones on your face )

You : S-s-stop teasing m-me!

Princeton : sorry *chuckles*

He slid in very quick. It didn't hurt because you guys have done this before. He was pumping very slow.

You : faster !!

You pleaded. He did as told.

**

After hours of moans , groans & pleading , he collapsed on top of you breathing heavy.

You : i still hate you ._.

Princeton : i'll fix that ; )

Then you guys started round 2 !