Chapter 16

??? POV:

???: Derick you peice of trash! Good for nothing! I need her now! Its her birthday tomorrow! She will be 21! I need her signatures by hook or by crook! Get that?

Derick: She is not responding to my texts.

???: You are such a stupid. I need to get her back! I am the owner of everything not her! She doesn't have the right to take my property and my rights!

Derick: Sir, where are the official property documents and conditions?

???: I have the copy but locker number 2005 at the head bank union has the official documents where HE kept it. I know we need them... but no one has the second locker key... I hardly doubt its with Y/n but... If she is turning 21 whoever has the key will also try to get her!

Derick: Sir, you shouldn't have involved Kim Taehyung!

???: Dont teach me what I should do! If I wouldn't then obviously I would get into trouble when HE finds it.

Derick: HE? Who?

???: None of your business. Do something which is beneficial to me! I want her before 12 mid night!

HE POV:

I want Y/n by tonight... I know everyone is behind her and its not just for some property documents, its something bigger.

Tae POV:

I know something wrong is going to happen soon. I need to make sure y/n is safe.

We stepped inside our house. Jungkook and my mom came towards us.

Mom: So? How was it?

Y/n: I enjoyed it!

Tae: She is creepy!

Y/n: Excuse me what?

Tae: Forgot what you did with the girl-

Y/n: Mom! I am tired!!! (shouts)

Jk: You should rest noona! You are not completely alright...

Y/n nod her head and walked to her room.

Tae: Eommaaaa!!!!! (shout)

Mom: Yha! Dont shout like a monkey! What is it?

Jk: (giggle) Hyung is a monkey!

Tae: I am a tiger you little bunny!

Jk: I am not a bunny! You are a Gorilla!

Tae: What did you call me you little hamster!?

Jk: A Gorilla! What are you gonna do about it huh? Beat me!? Go for it!