Chapter 23

(Author: IK IM LATE LIKE ALWAYS BUT LONG CHAPTER!❤️❤️❤️)

I walked into the mansion and started to look around. I opened the first guest room door and it was empty. I ran to the next one and barged in.

"Ahh. Get out." familiar voice from the closet. I opened the closet.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung I know you might have missed me but CAN'T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO GET READY

"Taehyung I know you might have missed me but CAN'T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO GET READY. GET OUT-"

"YOU CANNOT SHOUT AT ME. IT'S THE BIRTHDAY RULE!"

"Doesn't mean you can barge in, without knocking when I'm changing!!!"

"I wasn't looking for you! Wait-You are the special guest?"

"I mean, I am special"

"But........ Didn't they tell it was a 'she' and what happened to your passport?? Also, I don't think you cook like that!?? You cook disgusting food!" Taehyung claimed, recollecting that one time Jimin cooked for him.

(Author: Readers...... You better start cooking well or you might get rejected in Y/n auditions 🤣😂🤣🤣 I won't even try for world peace. 🌍💐🌎💐😂👻👻👻)

"That was editable you inconsiderate shit. At least you are alive now because of my food!!!"

"Um... I'd just order a pizza to be alive though"

"Ouch- Whatever! Happy birthday my dear Jerk! I hope you have a very long life and grow old so that you don't look this handsome all of your life." Jimin hugged Taehyung.

"Mean but thanks

"Mean but thanks. I'm gonna be handsome no matter what. It's that Jin hyung's forever vampire eternity secret that I've stolen."

"Bro pleaseeeee shareee. I wanna impress that cutie in the next room." Jimin winked

"Cutie in the next room???"

"Yeah. Jin hyung's little sister."

"JIN HYUNG HAS A SISTER???" I didn't see that coming.