Chapter 3:

(Author's Note: Guys! Friendly reminder

(Author's Note: Guys! Friendly reminder... You can play the music on the backgroup page...😉😉😉)

I didn't expect her to nod her head but she actually did nod her head. My mom hugged her and her facial looks change. She looked shocked but happy and satisfied. ODD!

Who cares! I have another problem now! If my mom comes back after 2 weeks and don't find her she will be angry at me... I have to win the challenge also... Fine after I am done with her I will just force her to stay until my mom is back...have a fake break up with me and then go where ever she wants to.

V: Y/N go back to your room! I will come there 'soon'. Mum let me leave you to the airport! (Glaring but smiling at the same time)

Y/N POV:

Mom: It's OK Kookie is going to leave me!

V: You are my mom or his! (pouts)

Glares to me and pouts to Mom? Why is this angelic auntie... I mean Mom leaving!??? He will kill me after she leaves but like I have a choice!

Mom: OK come along!

V: You should go first I will be joining you and Jungkook there!

Mom: OK! I have something to do at home so after that we'll leave! Take care Y/N!

No! Don't leave me with this freak! Please mom stay! Don't go! I am so dead! She left the room.

V: I will deal with you soon! Don't try to run again if you want to live! I am going to a meeting now... Stay in the room!

With that he left and I not wanting to die I went back to the room.

*8 pm*

*8 pm*

Hell he will come soon! What will I do today? Should I pretend to faint? No! If I get caught! Help me some one!

*V POV*

I went to the room but did not find Y/N so I checked the footage and she did not leave the room... Which means she is here... Maybe she is in the washroom.