Chapter 6

(Author's note: The song in background is cute... If you wanna play you can play it 😁)

*After Work*

*1 am*

I was working till late because my company secrets were leaked by that damn guy...the one whom I shot the other day...he was actually a government agent who was to hack systems for information but he leaked our information as well as my company secrets...so he had to be arrested....we had rumours that he is with the bad mafia associations...

I entered the house only to see y/n half asleep on the living room couch.

Y/n: I will get the dinner... (sleepy)

Tae: No its ok... You should sleep... I am not hungry...

My tummy growled. Y/n looked at me and chuckled lightly.

Y/n: Maybe your tummy doesn't agree with you... (sleepy)

She went to the kitchen. Soon after changing I went to her as she got me dinner and sat on the chair next to me.

Tae: So did you find your things.

She nods 'Yes' with half closed eyes...

Tae: Done with studies?

She shooks her head to a 'No'.

Tae: Why??

Y/n: I got kidnapped...and you know that guy wants to kill me. I texted Derick today... He told I am dumb and waste...that even after him selling me I was thinking of giving him a chance. Why am I only cheated and left alone? Am I dumb? (crazy ood expressions)

Is she drunk?

Tae: Did you drink?

Y/n: No... Its against rules! I am underaged... (head falling sidewards not able to hold straight)

Tae: Why are you acting weird? What did you drink then?

Y/n: Umm (thinking hard) Just now when I wanted water...but I couldn't find it so I drank the apple juice...in the glass bottle... Why? Is that heartless Taehyung guy going to be angry? Then what will Mr. Hitler do? Kill me huh? For everything he wants to kill me!? Well that is actually better... I am sick of this cruel world. (drunk angry face)

Ok so that was not apple juice dumb girl it was alcohol! She drank alcohol!

Tae: Who Mr. Hitler?

Y/n: Taehyung... Who else? But you are very nice...no one really have time to listen to me... Emma does but I dont really like to tell her so many problems because she gets worried... (drunk sad face)

Tae: Who do you think am I?

Y/n: Ofcourse! You are Yoentan! (crazy acts...like a kid smile)

She stood up and caressed my soft and silky hair but tripped over me as she could'nt handle the alcohol. She was sitting on me and talking to me. I held her with both of my arms so that she doesn't fall of me.

Y/n: Sorry Tannie! I did not mean to hurt you... Are you Ok?

Tae: I'm Ok...

Y/n: Oh thankgod... Otherwise your Daddy... The hitler...would kill me! (pulling cheeks)

Tae: No he won't!

Y/n: Why? (cute confused look)

Tae: Because he is good.

Y/n: Good? My foot good! He thinks I am like him to poison food! If it wasn't for auntie... I mean mom I would never take food for such a freak!! All he wants is to use me and sell me! Yeontan... You only tell me is this correct? Tell me na!! (confused look and pulling Tae's t shirt)

Tae: No...

Y/n: What did I do? I did not hurt him or anyone...but everyone just hates me...No one loves me... Like i am worthless... It hurts to know that I have no reason to live! Everyone in my life just leaves me...

Tae: You should do something about that...

Y/n: What should I do? Yeontan you are very smart and good advisor! You only tell me some good idea!
(Resting her head on taehyung shoulders)

Tae: Make Taehyung fall for you!

What the hell did i say?! What came out of my mouth!?

Y/n: but I dont like him! That will be playing with someone's feelings... I know he is a freak but no one deserves to be as vulnerable as me!

Tae: Can you love him then?

Y/n: I don't know... He is too bad with me... How can I even like him... Ah.... Why is this chair so odd!?

Tae: Because its not a chair! Its my leg!

Y/n: Aww... Yeontan you grew so much! Good for you!! Your hair is so soft.

She continue to cares my hair. She looked CUTE as hell! She kissed my nose. Her eyes are so big when she talks they sparkle like diamonds!

Y/n: Yeontan! You are so cute. By the way you like minnie? The pup who lives next door right!?

Tae: How did you know? I know that but you just moved in...

Y/n: I know everything... All the best!!

Tae: ...

Y/n: Yha! You should say 'Thanks!' Its ok you are learning English right? Very good! In 1 day you learnt so much!

Aish! I am so handsome and I look like a dog to her? Though my Yeontan is also smart... I guess I should take her up.

I tried to carefully stand up.

Y/n: Ahh... The chair is moving! Save me! Ahh... Earth quake! tsunami! Flood! volcanic eruptions!

Tae: Ah...ah...ah (Fake shouts) nothing happened!

I carried her.

Y/n: Huh? Seems like the chair is flying!? Yeontan are you flying?

Tae: I am not yeontan! I am carring you!

Y/n: Ok... You like to be called Tannie?

Tae: Huh!

She started to play with my hair again. I put her on the bed.

Y/n: Ahh!! Play with me!

Tae: Its late....we should sleep! Good night!

Y/n: Ok...but will you play tomorrow?

Tae: Ok! I am free I will play! Now sleep! Good night!

I covered her with the blanket.

Y/n: Good night!!! Sleep tight!!! Dream height!!! Sweet bite!!! Fly kite!!! Light bright!!!

Tae: Stop! Sleep now or it will be morning soon!

Y/n: If I dont sleep it will be morning soon? No! I dont want to see hitler again! I am sleeping. I sleep... No morning... No hitler.

Tae: Aish!

I slept on the couch. Yet I have an evil plan for her!

 Yet I have an evil plan for her!

To be continued...