Chapter 11

(Author: I've added the music later cause I forgot! Sorry!😅😅😅)

Y/n pov:

Tae: ...You can sta--

Y/n: No... I want to go... Thankyou!!

Its better if I stay away from you... I cant break myself again and again and try to pick myself... I've seen enough.

I picked up my suitcase and moved outside the room... I saw Taehyung standing still... I was moving down when Kookie run to me...

Jk: Noona! Why are you leaving?

Y/n: I wanna go back... Please... take care!!!

He helped me carry the bag. Cute little muscle bunny.

I wanted to meet mom before I leave. I went towards the kitchen where she was cooking breakfast. I went towards her and slightly bow to her.

Y/n: Thankyou for everything eomma please take care!! I will miss you!

She hugged me. She kissed my forehead.

Mom: Why?

Y/n: Mom... I have to leave... Thankyou...

She wanted to stop me but I already made my mind. I cant stay with Taehyung... If I fall for him and he breaks me...just for some bet then... No! I cannot take it!

Mom: Atleast have break fast with us...

I couldn't deny her only little request after she gave me so much love... I just nod my head.

Her face lit up she pulled me to the table and made me sit. She got so many dishes. She sat beside me. Kookie also came down. I put a little in my mouth and heaven... It was perfect... It was so nice! Even though I was full... She continue to feed me... I swear if I would eat even 1 more bite I would burts like a balloon.

They were dropping me till the gate where they said their driver would drop me home... Mom and kookie were here but my eyes were looking for Taehyung... I wanted to see him for the last time. I tried to look for him while going out b-but he was not here... Maybe he was still in the room... Seems like I already fell for him... However one sided love always brings pain...

I told them a good bye. They hugged me, I sat in the car and waved to them... As the driver started driving away from their mansion... Slowly the tears from my eyes started to roll down... Why am I like this... Why do I love someone so easily... Why am I just so desperate for love and affection... W-Why do I have no one who actually loves me?

I switched on my mobile and scrolled the pictures of taehyung I took...while he was asleep...from his photoframes...when he played with yeontan but did not observe me taking it...