Chapter 4

(Author's note: You can play the music is you want to!!!👆)

*Morning*

I woke up and saw Y/N. She was sleeping in a corner of the room on the cold floor... Poor thing! It's all because of me... How can I be so cruel! No! Why am I concerned about her! I don't care! I have to go to office...but the unchanged truth is she is here just because I want to win the challenge! I quickly got ready and came out of the washroom and Y/N woke up.

Y/N: Umm... I will get the break fast! (sleepy)

V: Get dressed first! You look like a ghost! (putting on the watch)

Y/N: You are scared of me! Hahaha! (sleepy) (walking like a zombie)

I raised my eyebrow. She suddenly opens her eyes. That was cute actually...

Y/N: S-sorry! OK! (bows) I will get dressed but...C-clothes?

V: You need them...? Don't wear I don't have any problem...

Her face dropped and I could see some tears start to form. But why do I care!?

V: Just Kidding! I will ask them to get some clothes for you... For now wear my T shirt it will be long enough... You can wear my pants also...but it will be too long I guess...I will keep them in the room and go out so you can change!

Y/N: T-Thankyou...

She went to the washroom. I left the clothes and went to play with Yeontan.

Y/N POV:

I came out slowly peaking if he was there but wow he wasn't! Maybe he is not a jerk... Or maybe he was getting late... I quickly changed and went down. He was playing with the little pup I met yesterday... He is so good with his mom and puppy and treats me worst than trash! Not like I expect something but atleast basic Human Rights and respect! I went to the kitchen and started to cook. I made breakfast for both of us and after breakfast he gave me my phone.

V: You can take it... Don't try to run from the house... It's of no use... If I catch you which is not a big deal for me you will be punished or worst I will kill you!

I just nod my head.

Y/N: T-Thanks.

With that he left. The phone was dead so left it to charge and played with the little pup for the rest of the day.

V POV:

V POV:

I came home and started to look for Y/N. To night I am going to win the challenge for sure! I went towards my room when I heard sobs from my room. The door was closed but not locked...so I slowly opened it to hear better. I could hear Y/N speaking on the phone and crying! W-Why is she crying? What happened? I tried to hear properly.

Y/N: Em... (Emma's pet name) For now I am fine but I don't know for how long... This guy is too dangerous... He told he will kill me but the worst thing is he doesn't respect me at all... Today he will use me and tomorrow throw me or should I say like everyone else sell me! Some idiots killed my parents and my so called fake parents sold me to an orphanage...where they treated us worst than animals...Then they sold me to uncle...later he also passed away... Now Derick sold me to this man... Am I an object? No one loves me... Everyone just uses me...Am I so worthless? What did I deserve to get all this? I just wanna die! Atleast I will be able to meet my mom, dad and uncle! Just Kill me already!! Don't try to help me... Please I don't want you to get hurt... My life is worst than hell.... I'd rather die! Take care of yourself...

She continue to cry. Am I so cruel? Did she really face so much? I shouldn't barge in the room it will make the situations awkward. I went a little far from the door.

V: I'm home!

I slowly walked inside and saw Y/N normal. How did she manage to hide everything so quickly? I couldn't see any tear or sign of tears like nothing happened.

Y/N: I'll get the dinner ready.

She went down. Soon I went down. I sat on the table with her and we continue to eat until she broke the silence.

Y/N: Umm...Excuse me...ahh...owner...

Tae: Just call me Taehyung.

Y/N: Umm... Taehyung can I please go to give my exam on Saturday?

Tae: OK...

Y/N: Really?

I nod my head.

Y/N: Thank you! (huge smile) Thank you so much!

She looks happy... It kinda makes me happy!

Tae: You can get your books and stuff tomorrow...but come back home! You can use the driver.

She nods her head. After we were done. We started to head towards the room. I took a pillow and a blanket and moved to the couch. She looked at me confused.

Y/N: Why are you sleeping there?

Tae: You don't like me sleeping beside you...

Y/N: I will sleep there... You must be tired and I am thankful to you for letting me write the examination... Thank you! (bow)

She is even thankful for me allowing her to write her own test! Did I make everything so vulnerable for her?

Tae: It's OK! I am fine here...besides you did not sleep well yesterday. Good night.

I switched off the lights with the remote.

To be continued...