Ohara Mari (Party)

Year: Third Year.
Height: Taller than Mari.
Member of Aqours?: Yes.
________________________________________________________________________

[Ohara's Front Yard]

Ohara Hotel finally have its big branch at Japan, so Mari's parent hold a party at their house to celebrate the achievement.

Aqours were invited to attend the party.

Everyone wear beautiful dress except Y/N. She wear suit which is borrowed from his brother since she forgot to buy the dress. Surprisingly, the suit fits her well.

Urgh, I feels uncomfortable...

You:Why?

Everyone is watching me, especially girls..this suit is not weird, right?

You:Weird? I don't think so. For me, you looks so cool that the girls look at you instead look at the boys. You really charmed the people.

Mari:Oh~ what is this?

Done talking to the guest, Mari come to see the members.

Mari:Y/N, you looks ABSOLUTELY cool! I like it! I thought you will wear a dress?

////Th..thank you...I forgot to buy a dress so I borrowed this suit from my brother...

Mari:I see.

///> <

Mari:*smile*

Mari:Let's go

Mari:Let's go. I want to escort you around my house.

You:(This scene!)

Before Y/N can hold Mari's hand, You whisper something to her.

You:*whisper*Kiss her back hand.

!?That's-

You:*whisper*Trust me. Mari-chan will like it.

.......

Mari:?

With embarrassing, Y/N sit on her left knee, hold her hand and kiss her back hand.

You and the girls who look at her squealing to that scene. This make Y/N more embarrassing.

/////*looks at Mari*

Mari:*speechless*

*sit up*Umm...Mari?

Mari:Eh? Oh..oh yeah, escort. Let's go.

Mari hold tight Y/N's hand. Her hand is sweating and her ears are red.

*smile*

Mari://////////

________________________________________________________________________

Shiny~☆