Toujou Nozomi (Rabbits)

Year: Second Year.
Height: Shorter than Nozomi.
Member of µ's?: No
________________________________________________________________________

[Y/N's house]

Y/N is in her room, laying on bed when suddenly,

*ding*

?*take phone*

---You have 1 new messages---

*open the message*

Nozomi: Let's go see rabbits today, Y/N.

Y/N: No, thank you. I don't like rabbits. It always bite me when I try to pet it.

Nozomi: Well, bad for you. I'm in front of your house.

!?

With fast, Y/N open her curtain to see that Nozomi is really in front of her house, waving at her.

..........
..........
..........
..........

[Numazu Zoo, Rabbit Park]

*scare*

Nozomi:Is they cute?

NO! I want to go home-

Nozomi:*hold Y/N's hand*We came here to overcome your fear of rabbits, Y/N. It's pointless if you want to go home now. The ticket to the zoo is not cheap, after all.

It's okay since we had seen other animal. Besides, I already said that I don't like rabbits.

Nozomi:Don't like is different from hate. I know deep in your heart, you like rabbits.

Not again when it bites me...

After Y/N said that, Rabbit Park Helper come.

Rabbit Park Helper:Don't worry. The rabbits here are very tame. Here your food for the rabbits.

.....*take a carrot from the helper*

Nozomi:Alright. Let's sit there.

Y/N follow Nozomi. After Nozomi sit at her desire place, there are 2 rabbits who come to her. One rabbit sitting on her lap meanwhile the other want to eat carrot that Nozomi hold.

 One rabbit sitting on her lap meanwhile the other want to eat carrot that Nozomi hold

Nozomi:*smile*Don't be scared.

*gulp*

Y/N sit beside Nozomi. There 1 rabbit who looking at her.

.....*give carrot to the rabbit*

The rabbit eat the carrot that Y/N hold. She feels so happy looking at it.

Nozomi:*smile*

But the rabbit eat the carrot too fast thus accidentally bite Y/N's finger.

Ow!

Nozomi:*giggle*(Oh no, her fear of rabbits are increase)

________________________________________________________________________

Washi Washi.