Asaka Karin (Dinner)

Year: Third Year.
Height: Same as Karin.
School idol/Member/None: Member.
________________________________________________________________________

[In front of five stars restaurants, night]

Today is Y/N birthday and Karin wants to treat her to a dinner as a present at 'nice' restaurant and she agree with it except...

This is not a 'nice' restaurant. This is luxurious restaurant! Are you serious, Karin? Don't waste your money on this...

She feels embarrassing since she wear simple clothes that give her (cool/beautiful) look but not as (cool/beautiful) as other customers in the restaurant.

Although that, the doorman open the door for her and she enter the restaurant before greet by the waiter.

Waiter:May I help you?

Umm...I have reservation...

Y/N show the reservation card to the waiter and he lead her to the table where far away from the other table. Karin already there, sitting while looking at outside.

Karin.

Karin:*smile*Y/N. Please, have a seat.

The waiter bow to them and leave them alone. Y/N, still feels embarrassing, sitting on the couch, far from Karin.

Karin...you shouldn't do this...this is so luxurious...

Karin:*giggle*Today is your birthday. I want to give something that you can always remember.

Yeah, I really appreciate that but...if it five stars restaurant, I will not wearing this clothes...

Karin:*smile*You looks (cute/cool) wearing that clothes, though. I love it.

!?///..Y-you looks beautiful wearing that clothes, Karin.

Karin:!//T-thank you.

........

They silence for a minute before Karin break it,

Karin:Hey, come closer. I want to know more about you.

///////*sit beside Karin*

As Y/N closer to Karin, she can see better the beauty and sexiness of Karin beside her thus make her heart beating so fast that she can't concentrate on the conversation.

........
........
........
........

After had dinner and a little talk, it's time to pay the meal. Y/N wants to pay half of the price but Karin refuse and pay the whole meal.

B-but the price is expensive...h..how about this? On your birthday, I will give you something luxurious like this! I promise!

Karin:*giggle*I'm okay without that*hold Y/N hand*

!?

Karin:I love you just the way you are.

////////Not fair...I love you too...

________________________________________________________________________

"Sexy older sister type school idol"
セクシーお姉さん系スクールアイドル
Sekushi onee-san-kei sukūru aidoru

"Sexy older sister type school idol"セクシーお姉さん系スクールアイドルSekushi onee-san-kei sukūru aidoru