Tennoji Rina (Smile)

Year: First Year.
Height: Same as Rina.
School idol/Member/None: None.
________________________________________________________________________

( NOTE: If Rina use her board, the text will become like this: [Rina-chan board, waku2] )

[Tennoji's residence]

*ding~dong~*

Rina:Coming*open door*

*smile*Good morning, Rina.

Rina:[smile]Good morning, Y/N-chan. Please come in.

Pardon for the intrusion*come into the house*

Today, Rina wants to show Y/N her pet robot after had showed it to Nijigaku members.

What's its name?

Rina:It's Aran.

Y/N greet Rina's parent at the living room before Rina lead Y/N to her room where Aran is sitting on the armchair.

Aran:Nya~

Kawaiiii!!!

Rina:Aran is programmable cat but you can control it's behavior manually by using this controller.

Rina take the pink controller (on the bed) before sit on the armchair and show to Y/N how to use the controller.

Rina:It's easy to use...right thumbstick for head movements...left thumbstick for tail movements...up, down, left and right button for walking. Other button are for voice and behavior. If you want automatic mode, just press this small button here.

I see...okay, I understand.

Rina click the 'O' button and Aran start to lift up its hand.

Rina:*smile*My mother is allergic to cat so that's why I build Aran

Rina:*smile*My mother is allergic to cat so that's why I build Aran. Its still in development but I think I'm satisfied with this.

You're smiling.

Rina:!?[> <]It-it is weird?

No, it's cute. I like it. You should smiling more, Rina.

Rina:[worry]

Come on.

Y/N remove the board(notebook) from Rina's face.

Have confident. I'm honest about how cute you are when you're smiling.

Rina:///....*smile*

*smile*Your smile really is cute.

Aran:Nya~

Oh, I forgot about Aran.

Y/N lift Aran up and put it on the floor. Rina give the controller to her and she begin to controlling Aran.

Rina:.....

Although Rina looks Y/N with no emotion but inside of her heart, she glad and happy that her smile is calling cute instead of weird.

________________________________________________________________________

"Face-hiding type school idol"
顔出しNG系スクールアイドル
Kaodashi NG-kei sukūru aidoru

"Face-hiding type school idol"顔出しNG系スクールアイドルKaodashi NG-kei sukūru aidoru

Female Reader × Love Live! Characters On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara