Verde Emma (Share)

Year: Third Year.
Height: Shorter than Emma.
School idol/Member/None: None.
________________________________________________________________________

Emma:This cotton candy really is beautiful!

So big!

There new shop open so both Y/N and Emma want to give a try.

Emma:Your slushie also look beautiful and tasty, Y/N-chan.

Want to drink?

Emma:I can?

Yes.

Emma:Jaa, eat my cotton candy too.

Alright.

They exchange their food and drink, "It's delicious" came out from their mouth cause them to laugh.

Can you finish that big cotton candy, Emma? We have food shops to go after this.

Emma:But it's so beautiful that I want to buy it!

*smile*Don't blame me if you already full before our next shop.

When Y/N want to drink her slushie, she remembers something.

Oh, it's indirect kiss...

Emma:?

//Nothing!

Emma seems like she didn't hear that since she continues enjoy eating her cotton candy.

///(Why I agree to share my slushie to her? Now I'm embarrassing thinking about...)

Y/N look at the straw and her mind thinking what will happen if they share a direct kiss?

.......
.......

*poff*

(No no no! Although we dating but it's inappropriate to think about that!)

Although they dating for three month, they not kiss each other yet. For indirect kiss, she's okay with it before they dating but now it's different.

Emma:...Y/N-chan, when you want to drink your slushie? The ice is melting...

S-sorry...woah, you already finished your cotton candy?!

Emma:Yes. It's okay, I can wait*smile*

///...*drink slushie*(Uuu...me and my dirty mind...)

________________________________________________________________________

"Pure type school idol"
純粋系スクールアイドル
Junsui-kei sukūru aidoru

"Pure type school idol"純粋系スクールアイドルJunsui-kei sukūru aidoru