Yuki Setsuna (Cake)

Year: First Year.
Height: Same as Setsuna.
School idol/Member/None: School idol.
________________________________________________________________________

[Club room]

Y/N join Nijigaku as a new school idol so they hold a party to welcome her.

Setsuna:Y/N-san! Congratulations for becoming school idol! I baked cake for you as my present!

Rina:!?

The cake looks...colorful...thank you, Setsuna-senpai...

Setsuna:Please have a taste!

*gulp*Ka..Kanata-senpai!

Kanata:*wake up*Nani...?*yawn*

To not make Setsuna know, Y/N perform hand signals asking for help from Kanata. At first, she not understand but after she see the purple cake that Setsuna hold, she knew that Y/N need her help.

Kanata:(Roger that!)
Setsuna:Y/N-san? What's wrong?

Erk*turn back*No-nothing-Ah, there cream on your nose.

Setsuna:!?///

Y/N wipe the cream with finger before lick it. There another cream on her cheek so before she wipe that one with tissue from her pocket, she take the cake and give it to Kanata who is at behind Setsuna.

Sweet, I like it*smile*

Y/N also wipe one more cream on Setsuna's apron.

There another cream here too. You wearing a cute apron, senpai, should not dirty it.

Setsuna is still blushing. Done with wiping, Y/N stand up and look at her.

Done.

Setsuna:///Thank..thank you...

*looks at Kanata, behind Setsuna*(Is she finish yet?)

Kanata sighing. Looks like she can't make the cake become delicious.

*gulp*(I don't want to die..!)

Setsuna:Back..back to earlier. Huh? Where is my cake?

Setsuna look for her cake. Found the cake on the table, "Oh here it is", she take it and give it to Y/N.

Setsuna:Here. Have a taste, Y/N-san.

Gulping for third times, Y/N say "I..ittadakimasu..." before eat the cake.

Setsuna:How it is?*smile*

....

Setsuna:*sad*It is not delicious?

....It is delicious...but it have few lack...(lie is not good...yeah, I knew it but still...)How about I help you, senpai to bake cakes this weekend? So your cake will become more delicious than ever*smile*

Setsuna:You want to help me? Thank you so much, Y/N-san*smile*

*smile*You're welcome.

________________________________________________________________________

"Mysterious type school idol"
???系スクールアイドル
???-kei sukūru aidoru

"Mysterious type school idol"???系スクールアイドル???-kei sukūru aidoru