I Slapped The Bad Boy

A/N- Hai guys c: I know right. I took this story down but don't worry I am still trying my best to edit it. I hope I did a good job! Mkay bye! Enjoy c:

BTW- I'm saying this now because some of you don't really like short chapters but um... This story has lots of short chapters.

"Honey wake up!" I felt someone shook me as I let out a groan. I turn the other way and pulled the blanket over my head. "Get up!" My mother's voice floats in my head. I groan in annoyance. Another day of hell. Why can't we get paid going school then I'm sure everyone would be happy to go. I never wanted to go to school.

She got out the room as I stood up. I scratch my head while yawning. "You're almost late for school!" My mother yells all the way from downstairs.

I sigh in frustration. I got up and started my morning routine. I wore my red dress with white flats and wore the bracelet my dad gave me. I then walk downstairs and smelled bacon in the air.

"My favorite!" I clap my hands together with a big smile. I remember when my dad used to eat breakfast with us. He'd challenge me to a bacon eating contest. It was so funny how he's stuff his mouth with bacon.

"Honey you look very pretty." She said, placing bacon on a plate along with eggs. She passes it to me and I look at the clock.

"Sorry, mom I'm late." I got up, grabbed my book-bag and ALMOST left out the door. I turn back around stuffed some food in my mouth THEN left out. At least I stuffed my face. If I didn't eat anything and still went to school my stomach would be growling and getting all the attention. It happened before.

I started walking to school when someone taps me on the shoulder. I look back and saw.... Lucas Scott the bad boy, Mr. popular, also known as the jerk! "Hey Summer, why you wearing all red?" He snorted a laugh along with his friends. He then grabs my book bag and I pulled on the other side. He's been teasing me ever since school started. At first, it didn't bother me at all but then it started getting more physical. He started yanking my hair, tripping me, throwing things at the back of my head, etc.

"Let go, Lucas!" I yelled pulling even harder.

"No." He laughed yanking my book-bag making me almost trip over my foot.

I pulled harder and it obviously ripped... My things flew everywhere. He and his friends ran while laughing... "Jerk," I mumble. I gave out a sigh and bend down to grab my things.

"Summer are you alright?" I look up to see Saniyah.

"Yeah..." I say grabbing my things. Saniyah is my best friend in the whole world. She always got my back but the thing is.... she really likes Lucas.

"So what were you and Lucas talking about?" She asks looking at me sadly with those brown eyes. I didn't want to ruin her whole fantasy world. I know I shouldn't lie to my friend but I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her, her fantasy boyfriend is bullying me. I stared at her and I couldn't look away. She's been my friend since forever.

"Nothing he just came to tell me how pretty you were." I forced a smile and we both walk into the school together. I'm such an ass.

"You always tell me the same thing. Why can't he just tell me himself?" She asks closing her locker door while carrying her books. She can be super delusional. I'm not even surprised she hasn't noticed Lucas tormenting me.

"He's...." I tried thinking of something. "He's shy!" I yell then quiet down 'cause people were looking at me. I hate when all eyes are on me. It's like everyone is talking about me or laughing at me. It gets on my nerves.

"Oh well I'm gonna go to class first." She gave me a pat on the back while smiling. I then stare at her as she vanishes into the crowd.

Every time she sees us together, Lucas and I, he was always bullying me.

"Ohhh watch it, nerd!" Lucas shout knocking my books on the ground. I am so tired of his games! He is such a child! I felt myself making a fist. I glare up at him. What do people see in this idiot? He tries so hard to get attention. I'm done playing games with him.

I went up to him then tapped him on the shoulder. "What?!" He turns around in annoyance. He so deserves this. I felt my blood boiling inside.

Pow! My hand connected with his left cheek and everyone stopped to stare...

A/N- please vote ;) and Saniyah is my real best friend Surhraa lol. Please comment on what ya think of this chapter I will be updating later :)

Question Of The Day- have you ever got bullied? If so how did you solve it?

Btw, I'm trying my best to make this chapter perfect... I tried editing the grammar and adding more details please tell me how I'm doing!!

EVERYONE!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY CALLED "Sk8er Boi" HELP ME GET IT INTO WATTYS2016!!! PLEASEEEEE!!! Thanks!!! XD