you fall asleep on her lap

Movie night with your girlfriend and the girls is always exciting. But after the busy few days you've had, you were struggling to get through even the first thirty-five minutes of it.

Yuqi's hand was on your thigh, fingers brushing in circles along your skin while she and Soyeon spoke quietly about new music they've been working on. You didn't mean to interrupt and simply dropped your head onto Yuqi's lap.

She looked away from Soyeon, a smile tugging at her lips as she gazed at you with the most adoring eyes, and your heart melted at the sight.

"You okay, baby?"

You nodded with a smile and quickly closed your heavy eyes when she began to caress your cheek. You leaned into her touch momentarily before wrapping your fingers around hers to bring them to your lips, where you pressed kiss after kiss to them.

"I'm fine. Just sleepy."

"Do you wanna go up to bed?"

"No," you said, shaking your head. "I'm happy right here and I know you are too. Don't worry, I will be perfectly fine, baby."

She smiled down at you before leaning down to give you a kiss on your lips, lingering for only a few seconds before pulling back to playfully boop your nose, making you giggle and close your eyes again.

"I love you, y/n." She whispered. "So much. I hope you sleep well. Know that I'll be here, holding you the whole time."

A peck to your cheek then to your forehead was felt as you started to drift off to sleep.

She turned to resume her conversation with Soyeon but paused when you mumbled something back to her.

"I love you more, Yuqi."

She stared at you adoringly, feeling a flutter in her heart. She kissed your head and then talked with Soyeon again, but never once moved so you could catch up on some well-deserved rest.