would it kill you to close the door? (requested)

The movie you and Yuqi had been watching in her room in the girls' dorm was starting to fade into the background as you made out on her bed with her.

You couldn't focus on anything but the taste of her lips and the way they moved against yours.

You were sitting on her lap with your arms around her neck and her hands on your hips, both of you so lost in each other and in the kiss that you didn't even realize you'd left the door open.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise that, since you left the door open, someone soon walked in.

Just as Yuqi slipped her hand beneath your shirt to caress your skin, Minnie walked into the room.

"Oh, sorry!" She said, making you and Yuqi jump.

You pulled away from her lips, though Yuqi kept you on her lap.

"I don't mean to bother you but the door was open."

"Oh, we forgot to close it," Yuqi said.

"I was just wondering if I could borrow your charger. Mine's not working for some reason and my phone is about to die." Minnie said.

"Sure," Yuqi said as she brushed her fingers across your back.

Minnie grabbed the charger before heading out of the room, but not before telling you,

"You're so cute together." She smiled, making you and Yuqi giggle before she walked away.

You quickly got caught up in Yuqi's lips on yours once more.

"Wait, Yuqi," You spoke against her lips. "What about the door?"

"It's fine. I'm sure no one else will come in." She said as she continued to kiss you passionately. "Just focus on me."

You couldn't help but do as she said as she laid you down on the bed and laid over you, her lips moving feverishly against yours.

"Take it off." She whispered against your jaw as she tugged at your shirt.

You giggled before doing as she said.

She tossed your shirt across the room, thinking it would land on the floor.

But, instead, it hit Soyeon as she entered the room.

"Oh!" Soyeon said. "Gosh, girls, would it kill you to close the door?"

"Get out, Soyeon," Yuqi whined.

Soyeon let out a laugh before she left the room just as Yuqi started to kiss your neck.

Your eyes slipped shut as a soft moan left your lips.

You felt so blissful over the brush of her lips on your skin; it felt like heaven.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too." She said as she continued to kiss you.

But her lips trailed from your neck to your chest and you tangled your fingers in her hair, feeling a rush of euphoria come over you.

Her name slipped from your lips in another soft moan, making her smile against your skin.

You were on cloud nine, completely lost in your sweet girlfriend.

So, when Miyeon entered the room, you both groaned.

"Yuqi, Y/N, do you two want to get some dinner?" She asked as she entered the room.

"Miyeon," Yuqi whined as she dropped her forehead against your shoulder. "That's the third time someone has walked in on us."

"Oh, sorry... but you do know this door closes, right? It even has a lock on it."

"Oh, really? I never knew that." Yuqi said as she rolled her eyes at Miyeon, making you chuckle.

"I'm sorry again for walking in on you both. The girls and I are going out for a while so you two can be alone and have some privacy." She said before walking away.

However, the mood felt ruined.

You were both so embarrassed about being walked in on.

Not just once, not twice, but three times.

"Should we just watch a movie and cuddle?" Yuqi asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that." You replied.

She grabbed your shirt and helped you put it back on before she laid down beside you.

She smiled and brushed her fingers across your back as you curled up to her, placing your head on her chest.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." She said before kissing your head and holding you tighter.