jealousy jealousy (requested)

"Hey, Yuqi," Minnie smiled as you followed her inside the dorm.

Your girlfriend Yuqi was sitting at the counter scrolling through her phone and munching on a little snack.

"You're finally back?" Yuqi asked.

You hurried over to her and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"What happened to you two just hanging out for an hour? You were gone for eight hours instead."

"Sorry, baby. But after we went to the first store, Minnie took me out for lunch, and then she took me to the mall and they had so many sales so I got lots of cute stuff."

Yuqi sent you a smile as she put her hands on your hips.

"She even helped me pick out something special to wear for you." You winked.

Yuqi peeked inside one of the shopping bags in your hands and saw the red lace, making her jaw clench.

She forced a smile before you kissed her lips and then hurried to her room down the hall.

"What are you doing?" Yuqi asked.

Minnie stared at her friend in confusion, her eyebrows furrowing in response to Yuqi's question.

"What?"

"Why are you trying to steal my girlfriend!?"

Minnie stood in silence for a second before bursting into laughter.

"Steal your girlfriend? Where are you getting that from?"

"Every day we've had off recently, you've spent with her. You're taking her for lunch and shopping and now you're even helping her pick out sexy outfits for me?"

"Yuqi, I swear to you that I am not stealing your girlfriend. Y/N is just a close friend of mine. We have a lot in common and we easily bond over a lot of stuff. And I swear, we were just walking by a store and she spotted and I said you'd like it. Nothing more."

Yuqi sighed as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Hey," Minnie sighed. "I'm your best friend. We've known each other for years. You should know that I would never do that to you. I would never steal your girl away from you."

"I know," Yuqi said.

"I know how in love you two are. I know you want to be with each other forever. Why would I ruin that?" Minnie asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I just got jealous."

"I understand. I mean, Y/N and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. But I promise, it's only because we're friends and we bond over a lot together. I have no feelings for your girl whatsoever. She's yours. I'd never do anything to change that." Minnie smiled as she squeezed Yuqi's shoulder.

"You're the best," Yuqi said with a little smile. "I'm sorry I accused you of something so silly."

"Don't worry about it. I get it." Minnie said. "We're all good, it's forgotten."

Yuqi gave her a quick hug before she looked at the clock.

"Just a few hours before bed. You might not be out to steal my girl but you did steal her for the day." Yuqi teased, making Minnie chuckle.

"Fake sick tomorrow if you need to. We'll cover for you." Minnie assured. "You deserve some time with your girl."

"Thanks." Yuqi grinned.

"No problem. Now, go. She's waiting for you."

And Minnie just shook her head with a smile as Yuqi jumped up and hurried to her room, where you were waiting for her so you could spend some much-needed time together.

Because even though you love spending time with Minnie, nothing can ever beat spending time with your favorite girl to ever exist.