Ch 16 Hmmm... What Were They Doing

"Hey! Um...Guys! You might wanna see this!" David yells.
We all shuffle in (the main room that they film #BANDCAMP in with the ice cream chairs) and see David sitting with his laptop on his lap.
I take a look and see a picture of me and Cole 'cuddling' in the park from last night. The title says 'Hmmm...What Are They Doing?'
"What?!" I yell. "Gime that!" I say angrily and grab his computer and sit down. I then read what they said about us.
'Adrianna Regan Definitly has a new boyfriend! Vine star is no longer dating viner and singer Shawn Mendes. Her new boyfriend, Cole Pendery, is also a singer. He's in a boyband, IM5, the stars of a very popular YouTube video, Disney Dudez. He was also in an episode of Criminal Minds when he was 8. Seems like Adrianna is only interested in the famous.
Another OMG About Adrianna Regan
Adrianna is pregnant!
We can tell by her not so small bump. It may not be that big but she is definitely pregnant! Having pictures of her and Shawn stopping not that long ago means that this baby must be Shawn's! We don't know how she's going to explain all this but however she does, we still have proof!'
Oh. My god!
"Coooollle" I say worried.
He comes over and reads it all. "Ahhh...they're right about everything though. Me and you, pregnant, being Shawn's, how the hell are you going to explain this?!"
"Cole! Thats just it. I don't know!"
"Calm down. Calm down." Todrick says walking over here. "You're now going to have a lot of interviews. And when they ask you about it, you give them an answer. But not the answer to a question they want."
"I know." I sigh. "I know what to do. People do that all the time."
"But, on the bright side, IM5 just got a shoutout, and I'm gonna let Cole go with you to all these interviews since I know how much you'll need him there."
I smile. "Thank you Todrick." I look at Cole and smile and we hold hands.