Ch 3 This is Odd

A/n:
The picture is what Adrianna looks like that day. If you haven't noticed, Shes played by Selena Gomez so probably about every chapter there will be a picture of her in it. If its different, its a different day unless I write that she's changing her outfit for something. If its the same picture, its the same day, unless she changed. Also, I know the pictures don't show all but either it can be your imagination or ill write something in there. But for this picture, its mainly posed for how her hair looks.
End of a/n

I put on my purple converse and walk next door.
I knock on the door and a blonde guy in a suit opens the door. He turns his head behind the door and laughs before saying "Todrick! Um, there's somebody here!" he yells.
"That's not in the script!" a man voice says getting closer.
He comes to the door and sees me and his jaw drops. "Oh my god girl! You're hilarious! Why do I have the pleasure to be even talking to you right now! Girl, come on in."
I walk inside and the blonde guy shuts the door.
"Here, come in up stairs and meet the guys."
We walk up a long staircase and I'm quite worried. This is odd, ill admit. I don't even know why I just agreed to come inside some mansion that had two naked guys outside last night with a camera. What am I doing?
At the end of the stairs there's a line of 5 guys against a wall. Two of the guys were the naked ones last night and another two were the ones on the balcony. They all look at each other with surprised and amazed faces on.
"Adrianna, do you know these guys?"
"Sorry, no. I don't know who you are either."
"Oh I'm sorry. I thought that's why you agreed to come inside and follow me and stuff. Stranger danger lady! Who knows I could have been leading you to your death? You better watch out!" He snaps his fingers.
I laugh. "Wow. I wish I did know you then."
"I'm Todrick Hall. It's nice to meet you." He says laughing a bit.
"Well its nice to meet you too. I live next door."
The five guys lined against the wall, their jaw drops.
"Giiiirrrrl! Dont be messin with me!" Todrick says in a high pitched voice.
I laugh again. "I'm not. I just moved in last night. Which that's why I'm over here."
I look over to the five guys cause I hear one laughing. A darker tanned skin young kid is laughing. He turns his head down the line of guys and says "Ha! She must of seen you guys!"
They all laugh, including Todrick.
"Ok, it's not weird at all." Todrick says. "We were filming the first episode of #BANDCAMP. It's a new web series. Sensing, first episode. I'm so sorry you had to see that. But I promise there will be no more naked scenes. We are though, filming the second episode right now and you can stay if you want. It would actually be an honnor."
I've got nothing to do so "Sure. Sounds fun."
"Yaaaay!" Todrick says fist piping the air.