Introducing ourselves

We walk over to the rest of the guys.
Cole says "Before we start the tour we should probably introduce ourselves so," he puts his hand to his chest "as you know, I'm Cole." He points to the one who looks like the nice nerd and says "This is Will, loves Nutella and Pokémon." He chuckles and Will says "Its true!" doing a really gay pose, not to be mean. Cole points to the one who's cute in a little kid way and says "Dana. Loves the Stealers and well, his models." Dana shrugs. Cole then points to the gangster looking one saying "Gabe, loves Batman." Gabe cuts in saying "I am Batman." in a Batman impression of the deep raspy voice. "See what I mean?" Cole says and shakes his head laughing a bit and points to the last guy, one who was naked last night who has muscles! "And that's David. He loves Spider-Man and like Gabe, thinks he's Spider-Man."
I nod my head. "Interesting group." I look at Cole and smirk. "You never said what you loved."
He laughs, smirks and shrugs. "Adventure Time and well, I'm a huge fan of yours."
I blush. "Well I think I'm starting to like you." I smile. "You're cute."
He blushes and looks to the floor for a second, probably to try to hide his blushing. He looks back up again.
"Anything else I should know about you guys?"
"Oh!" David steps in. "We're a boyband." He shrugs.
I raise my eyebrow. "A boyband?"
Cole does the wave with his eyebrows. I laugh and he stops. "Well what's your name? Of your boyband?"
"IM5" Dana says. "Just the letters though. I-M-then the number 5."
"Interesting. Ill look you guys up. I love music."
"I know!" Cole says. "And let me say, you have an AMAZING voice!"
I blush again because of Cole. "Well, thank you."
Me and Cole stare at each other until Dana interrupts. "Well why don't we uh, start that tour now. It's a big house."
"Yeah. Of course." I smile and we all start walking. I see Will flash a mean look at Dana. Is he not the nice one or something?