Ch 7 Calming Cole

I glare at Todrick and run off in Cole's direction to find him. Who has the right to tell somebody something like that? No one knows how you feel about someone but you. Deep down you'll always know. And if Cole says he loves that girl then he must. Even if he doesn't, that still doesn't give the right for people to judge and tell you to break up.
I've opened up every door by now except one. So he must be in here.
But no?! Where the hell is he? Did he leave?
I go back up to the room with the balcony on it that he was on last night and scour the room. I open up the mirrored closet and find him curled up angrily in there.
"Cole" I say through a sigh.
I help him out and drag him to the nearest and a soft bed.
"Cole," I repeat. "Don't do that again. I know you have the right to be mad but hiding away and locking yourself up won't help."
"I love her."
"And I don't dought you on that." I crack a smile. "I'm sure Shes a wonderful girl. I'd like to meet her someday. Maybe she can come to our marathon."
"No. I do love her but I want that to be ours."
"Ok. That's fine. What's her name?"
"Cassidy Shaffer."
I gasp. "She's so sweet!" I say honestly.
"How do you know her?" Cole asks looking at me curiously.
"Well, I was reading this biography book and she was in it. They said she donates to lots of charities. Visits fans in hospitals and is so nice to her 'partners' fans. That shell visit the ones that are in hospitals. Oh! they said such sweet things about her! But that's not it. I met her at Disney World and we hung out with her and her friends and she was sooo nice! Oh Cole! You're so lucky to have her." I smile.
He smiles back. "Wow. You really uh, believe in her I guess. Well that's really sweet of you."
I keep my smile on and give him a hug. "No I think you should get back to work." We stand and I speak again, "don't let them get to you"
He nods and we walk out.