Ch 6 Tour of the House

David leads us all and in the back are me and Cole. I try to not achnolege him because I can always feel his eyes on me. For me, its a bit awkward. So I try to make it less by talking to him. I haven't been paying attention to the tour that their giving me.
"So, Cole? Cole loves Adventure Time?"
"Dam right!" he says.
We laugh a little.
"Oh don't tell me you don't like it?"
I shrug. "I've only seen part of one episode." I look over at him to see his expression.
His jaw is completely dropped. "Well I'm fixing that. We are going to have an Adventure Time marathon! Now I also have to ask you this: do you like Star Wars?"
I bite my lip. "Only seen a part of something of it."
"Come on girl! Ok! Give me your number. We're going to make a date to have an Adventure Time and Star Wars marathon!"
I laugh. "So you want my number now?"
He laughs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry. I forget that your kinda famous. You're just...I don't know."
"I'm just what?" I ask with a smirk.
"Approachable?"
I shrug. "It's fine. I was just messin with you anyways. Give me your phone."
He hands me his iPhone 5 in a neon green case and I type my number it. I put my name in it as 'That Vine Girl😎' I hand him his phone back and I give him mine.
When he's done putting in his he hands me my phone back and I see what he puts his name as. He put him as '😘ColeIs🆒💚' I laugh and smile to myself but don't change it. He's cute. In looks and personality.
"Hey, were actually gonna be here for awhile so we should be friends."
"Oh really now?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Ya and ill start planning our marathons."
I nod laughing a little till his phone rings. He answers it quite fast. "Cass! Am I still coming to your house tonight?"
"Of course!" I hear on the other end. "I just called cause I haven't heard your voice in soo long and I miss you bæ."
Cole smiles. "I know and I miss you too. I love you."
"Love you too. But also, my dog is sick so my family's taking her to the vet so well have the house to ourselves."
"Great." Cole looks up at the guys who's eyebrows are raised in annoyance. "Alright, Ill see you later but I got to go."
"Ok. Bye."
Right after Cole hangs up, Gabe says "You gotta get rid of her, man!"
"Hey! I love her and I don't agree with you and Alex but I'm keeping my mouth shut!" Cole steps up but I put my hand on his chest to calm him down. "Woah! Whoah! Whoah! Calm down!" I say.
Cole looks at me deadly in the eyes but slowly calming down. Gabe shakes his head and storms off.
I hear somebody whistling and turn around to see Todrick. "I think we should get back to work boys." He says. They hustle out in front of us before we could even move. When Cole walks by Todrick he grips his arm. "Sorry Cole, but I'd have to agree with Gabe on this one. I know you love her but, Shes a slut. Not to be mean."
Cole angrily gets out of his grip and stomps away but not to where they're filming next.