𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

Age 15+ (Swearing during Flashback 2 from our lovely Amy)

Third Person

Let's Kill Hitler

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"My lips are all chapped

"My lips are all chapped." Wendy told Mels as she stood outside with her friend. Wendy had asked the Doctor to take her to Earth for a couple of weeks, as she felt the need to tell her parents about her engagement, which they took better than she expected and her Father was not shocked, as surprisingly the Doctor had asked for his permission.  Amy, however, gave her younger sister a lecture on why it was the worst decision Wendy would ever make, with Rory in the same room. Luckily for Wendy, Rory being in the room, meant he could calm his wife down and Amy would stop putting her sister off of being married.

Flashback

"Wendy, why are you doing this? This is going to ruin your life! You're going to be stuck with a man, and divorce costs a lot of money! You don't want kids, that's what marriage is for!" Amy yelled at her younger sister. "Well, err, there's something I need to tell..." Wendy started to say before Amy cut her off by adding "And to an alien. You're going to age and die, he's going to stay the same, unless he regenerates, but the point still stands!" Wendy held her finger up and said "Yeah, about that..."

"No, you listen to me! I was fine with you two being together, that's OK, but I will not stand for my little sister getting married. Will you even need me then? Who are you going to go to with all your problems? It won't be me anymore, it'll be him!" Amy cut off her sister again, Wendy looking towards Rory as she tried to piece together the actual issue Amy had. "Amy, she was going to grow up at some point. You knew that, she can't stay our innocent little Wendy forever." Rory said as he placed his hand on the back of his wife's shoulder and gently pulled her to sit down and to stop yelling at Wendy.

"I don't want her to. We lost Melody to time, now I'm losing Wendy. She's my baby sister, I can't do that." Amy cried out, Wendy took out some tissues she had in her pocket and handed them to her elder sister while saying "I'm still going to go to you for everything. Do you really think the Doctor understands anything? Yes, he may be good with me in general, but the issues I usually talk to you about, like was I rude to someone, he's not going to help me with them. That's you, or Rory, depending on who annoyed me the least that day. And there's some other stuff I need to tell you both. It's weird and you have to promise not to go mad at Mum and Dad."

"Really? So, you'll ask me for help still?" Amy said as she stood up and walked over to Wendy and gave her younger sister a side-hug. "Yeah." Wendy said as she patted her sisters head, Rory gave her a weird look and Wendy only told him "I really don't know why I did that."

Amy wiped the last of her tears away and then said, "So what is it you want to tell us?"

End of Flashback