𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼

A/N NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Third Person

The Angels Take Manhattan

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy was enjoying her sleep before she was awoken by the loud whispering of her husband and son, "Luke, be quiet

Wendy was enjoying her sleep before she was awoken by the loud whispering of her husband and son, "Luke, be quiet. We are in stealth mode on this journey for ice-cream." The former attempted to whisper, although the effort was futile as Luke then copied his 'whisper' by saying, "I know. We can't let Mummy wake up. She'll become mean then."

Wendy decided to let the scenario play out for a bit longer as she heard them both shuffle around the room, and from what Wendy heard they were trying to find Luke's slippers, as according to the boy himself, he was a big boy now and didn't want to be carried, despite sounding absolutely exhausted. This was when Wendy decided to scare the two and slowly rise up from her laying down to sitting up with her arms out and her head drooped to the side, reminiscent of a zombie. Wendy then made a slight groaning sound and asked, "What are you doing?" and the two males turned around and screamed at the sight.

"Idiots." Wendy said once they had stopped screaming, "What did you do that for?" The Doctor asked.

"You were sneaking out to get ice-cream. And you were being incredibly loud. You weren't exactly discrete about it." Wendy told the two.

"Can I watch Top Gear?" 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

After convincing Luke that he could have ice-cream after he had slept, and had eaten breakfast and lunch, and that despite Wendy scaring him, that he could not watch Top Gear instead of sleeping, Wendy had started watching the Top Gear 'Botswana' special, instead of sleeping herself. "And why aren't you sleeping?" The Doctor asked Wendy as he sat next to her on the bed. "I'm not tired. And this is funny, just don't tell Luke I like Top Gear, I'll have no excuse to not let him watch it." Wendy answered.

"I have another question. Why do own Pokemon pyjamas?" The Doctor asked.

"Err... Err... Well... They were a Christmas present I got when I was 15, I went through a Pokemon phase, grew out of it as quickly as it started, but it happened over Christmas, so... Yeah." Wendy answered.

"One more question. You still fit into pyjamas you had when you were 15?" The Doctor questioned her. Wendy nodded her head and answered with, "Yeah. I can fit in clothes I had when I was 12. I don't put on much weight and I got my growth spurt at 11. Can I ask a question?" 

The Doctor nodded his head and then Wendy asked, "Why are you wearing that bloody thing at this time?" As she pointed at his suit, she then added, "And no, I don't mean that in a weird way, I'm just saying it's stupid that it's time to sleep and you're doing nothing, as I know you don't really need to sleep, but you could wear anything and you still choose to wear that tweed jacket and bow-tie. Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest."