𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Third Person

Victory of the Daleks

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Before the Doctor took the sisters too see Winston Churchill, he decided they needed somewhere to shower and change into more acceptable clothing to meet a Prime Minister. Which is why the Doctor was now leading Wendy from a room which was designated as Amy's; Amy's room was a typical feminine bedroom, with a dresser and a wardrobe filled with her style of clothing, it had a blue theme and a bathroom attached to the room. 

"So, here we are. The TARDIS has designed your dream bedroom." The Doctor said as he opened the door, revealing a light room with bookshelves filled with Wendy's favourite books, they were typically non-fiction books, but she enjoyed some fiction stories such as 'Frankenstein' and 'The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.' There was a double bed in the corner of the room, with a desk at the end of it, there was a white chair that came with it. A wardrobe was placed next to a door, which Wendy assumed led to the bathroom. "Thank you." Wendy told the Doctor as he walked away, presumably to the console room.

Wendy then showered and got dressed into a black turtle neck sweater, with a brown plaid overall dress over it. She was also wearing white sneakers with short black socks, her hair was tied into a messy ponytail. She then noticed her backpack in the corner of the room, she picked up the black bag and walked to the console room.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The TARDIS landed and the Doctor was the first to step out, the elder sister not far behind. "Amy, Wendy. Winston Churchill." Wendy peeked out of the TARDIS and saw the man who helped the allies win the war, her eyes widened and she stepped out just as Winston Churchill said "Doctor? Is it you?"

"Oh, Winston, my old friend! Ah, every time." The Doctor said as he went to shake the Prime Ministers hand, but instead only got a give me motion from him. "What's he after?" Amy asked. "TARDIS key, of course." The Doctor responded.

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor! The lives that could be saved!" The man told the Doctor. "Ah, it doesn't work like that." The Doctor responded.

"Must I take it by force?"

"I'd like to see you try." The Doctor told him.

"At ease." Winston Churchill said, then the guards stopped pointing the guns at the group.

"You rang?" The Doctor asked.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Churchill started leading the group through the hallways of the cabinet war rooms, he said, towards the Doctor, "So you've changed your face again?"