𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Third Person

Alone/Amy's Choice

T/W  Dream (?) Suicide (You know the episode, but even though she is in a different dream, it still needs to happen, will not be in detail, just a quick sentence I will bold it)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy woke up in a bedroom that was decorated in various certificates and awards

Wendy woke up in a bedroom that was decorated in various certificates and awards. She sat up and saw her phone on the bedside table, she scrolled through the contacts looking for her sisters name, but she could not find it. She then looked for Rory, but again could not find the name. Finally, she decided to look for Mels name, but again it was not there. "I can't have cut off all contact with them. No, I wouldn't do that." Wendy whispered to herself.

"Good morning. Looking through your contacts, maybe we should contact the Doctor and see if he can up your meds. Yeah." A man Wendy did not recognise said to her. "The Doctor?" Wendy asked with a hopeful tone. "Yeah Doctor Smith, your psychiatrist, he helps you with your grief. Remember Amy, Rory and Mels died in an accident." The man told her. "What? Who are you? Why am I here?" Wendy asked in a distraught tone.

"I'm Peter, you're husband. It's OK, you're safe now." This Peter man said to her. Wendy looked down at her left hand and saw a wedding ring. She looked at her phone again and saw the date was 15th December 2017, "It's 2017?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah. Let me re-cap the past 7 years for you. Amy and Rory got married, then only a year later, you, Mels, Amy and Rory were in a car accident. You were the only survivor. Then we met at university a year later and I helped you grieve, although some days you still block their deaths out from your memory, it happens rarely but I'm used to it now." Peter told her. 

"What? No, no. The Doctor would have saved them. He would have." Wendy told him. "The Doctor doesn't exist, he's just a character your sister made up, he never existed." Peter said to her. 

Wendy stood up and looked out of the window, "I live here?" She questioned while looking out at a field. "Yeah, it's quiet and nice." Peter told her. "Yeah, seems it." Wendy responded in a skeptical tone. 

"I'll leave you to get dressed then." Peter told her, Wendy nodded her head and continued looking out of the window, looking for even the slightest thing that was wrong with the scene before her; not that much could be wrong, as it was all fields. After a few minutes, Wendy decided there must be something in the house to give away a clue as to what was happening, so she walked up to the wardrobe and opened it. "I wear this stuff." Wendy whispered with a raised eyebrow, it was all country-esque and not anything she remembered liking, although a red dress with a small floral pattern across it did catch her eye. So, deciding that the dress is the only thing that even remotely suits her, so she put it on along with a pair of black flat shoes.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Walking through the house there was various framed pictures of events that Wendy did not remember, "What is this?" Wendy whispered to herself. "Your home." Peter said from behind her, causing the woman to let out a small scream and yell "When did you get there? I thought you were downstairs." The woman had placed a hand on her chest to calm her breathing down, "No, I was just in the office." Peter said while pointing towards the door he was standing next to. Wendy slowly nodded her head and turned back around to look at the pictures on the wall, she blinked a few times, but shook off the lack of reflection Peter had in a larger photo.