𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾

Third Person

The Snowmen

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy and the Doctor were walking through the snowy streets of London and they walked past a woman and a creepy looking snowman

Wendy and the Doctor were walking through the snowy streets of London and they walked past a woman and a creepy looking snowman. "Did you make this snowman?" The woman asked, in a strangely familiar voice.

"No." The Doctor answered.

"Well, who did? Cos it wasn't there a second ago. It just appeared, from nowhere." The woman asked, Wendy stopped walking and turned around, and as her arm was looped with the Doctor's he had no choice but to follow her and look at the snowman.

The Doctor put on a pair of glasses and the two unlooped their arms and walked around the snowman. "Maybe it's snow that fell before. Maybe it remembers how to make snowmen." The Doctor said.

"What, snow that can remember? That's silly." The woman told him, "What's wrong with silly?" Wendy asked.

"Nothing. Still talking to you two, ain't I?" She retorted, Wendy smiled at the woman, which the Doctor also did, something he rarely did to anyone other than Wendy or Luke. "What's your name?" The Doctor asked.

"Clara." Clara answered.

"Nice name, Clara. You should keep it." Wendy said as she took a test tube out of the pocket she made the tailor, more commonly known as the TARDIS, add to her dress and took a sample of the snow. "What you doing that for?" Clara asked.

"Fun." Wendy answered as she ran after her husband who had walked off.

"Oi! Where are you going? I thought we were just getting acquainted." Clara said as she ran after the two, Wendy continued facing the way they were walking, but the Doctor turned around and whispered, "Those were the days."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The two were sat in the coach, with Strax driving it, they were talking to Vastra over the intercom. "How refreshing to see you taking an interest again. Was she nice?" Vastra asked them.

"We just spoke to her." The Doctor answered.

"Yes, she was nice." Wendy then answered.

"And I'm sure you both made your usual impact, no doubt." Vastra stated.

"No, no impact at all. Those days are over." The Doctor said.

"You can't help yourself. It's the same story, every time. And it always begins with the same two words." Vastra told him.

"She'll never be able to find me again, she doesn't even have the name Doctor or Wendy. What two words?" The Doctor asked, before Clara stuck her head through the roof of the carriage and asked, "Doctor? Doctor who?"