Part 20: princess Clarke

It's 5 am and Lexa woke up. When she realizes where she is, she chuckles. 'Clarkie.' She whispers. Clarke scrunches her nose and groans. 'We fell asleep on the couch.' Clarke groans again. 'Come on let's go to bed.' Lexa whispers. They were in Clarke and Raven's apartment. Lexa picks up her phone to text her mom. "Sorry fell asleep at Clarke's. Will be home in the morning." 'Clarke baby. You have to get up.' Clarke groans once again. Lexa snorts. 'You're cute but.' Lexa starts. Clarke dramatically rolls off the couch and Lexa can't help but laugh. 'Alright drama queen.' Lexa says she picks up Clarke and carries her to the bedroom. Lexa noticed Clarke fell asleep in Lexa's arms on the way to the bedroom. Lexa gently puts Clarke on the bed and covers her. She goes back to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She sees Raven. 'Hey.' She says. 'Hi.' Raven says. 'Why are you up?' Lexa asks. 'Couldn't sleep.' Raven says. 'I heard you and Clarke so I thought I'd get some water.' Raven says. Lexa chuckles. 'She's such a drama queen.' Lexa says. 'She would have hit me in the face if I woke her up. You're special Lexa.' Raven says. Lexa chuckles. 'Look Clarke's mom isn't here to give you that speech so I'll do it. Don't hurt her. Don't cheat on her. Love her. Keep her safe.' Raven said. 'I won't. Would never and always.' Lexa says. 'Good good. Now go cuddle her before she starts complaining.' Raven says. Lexa chuckles and then goes back to Clarke's bedroom. She missed this apartment. When she entered the room she was Clarke sitting up straight. Her arms were crossed. She had a grumpy look on her face. Lexa chuckled. The blonde looked cute. 'What's wrong baby?' Lexa asked. 'You left me.' Clarke says. Lexa chuckles. 'I'm sorry baby.' Lexa says. 'I'll make it up to you.' Lexa added. Clarke smiles. Lexa approached the blonde. She put her arms around the blonde's waist. Clarke was facing Lexa. 'Hey beautiful.' Lexa whispers. 'Hi.' Clarke whispers back. Lexa places a soft kiss on Clarke's forehead and then one on her cheek and then one on her nose. Clarke turned around in Lexa's arms so they would be spooning. Lexa chuckled. 'Shut up.' Clarke says. 'I'm not saying anything.' Lexa says.

The next morning Clarke woke up first. She turned around and saw the beautiful brunette sleeping next to her. She made circles with her fingers on Lexa's arms. Lexa slowly opened her eyes. She saw her girlfriend looking at her. 'Hey.' Lexa whispers. 'Good morning.' Clarke whispers. 'I love you.' Lexa whispers. 'I love you too.' Clarke whispers back. Lexa turns around to look at her phone. Her mom had texted and called her a hundred times. Lexa groans. 'She wants you to be home. She thought you were dead.' Clarke says. She didn't wanna tell Lexa that her mother blamed her. Lexa scoffed. 'I know what she told you Clarke.' Lexa said. 'I'm sorry I didn't want to upset you.' Clarke said. 'I know and you're amazing.' Lexa said. She placed a kiss on the blonde's forehead. 'She thinks it's my fault. I'm the one who went on a run at night. I'm the one who fell for Costia.' Lexa said. 'It's not your fault.' Clarke said. 'Costia is crazy.' Clarke added. Lexa chuckled. The blonde's expressions were adding something funny to it. 'I don't wanna go home.' Lexa whines. 'You have to go say hi to her.' Clarke says. 'Even if you hate her you will regret not talking to her.' Clarke added. 'I know.' Lexa drops back on the bed. Clarke is leaning on one elbow. Her head resting on her hand.

Lexa knocked on the front door. She didn't have a key with her. 'You went on a run at night and you didn't take a key? Typical Lexa.' Her mother scoffed. 'Please mom just let me in.' Lexa said. She went into the living room and saw boxes. Lexa turned around. She looked at her mom. 'What is this?!' Lexa asks. 'Lexie don't worry we're not leaving.' Lincoln said. Lexa calmed down. She couldn't move again. 'Your brother has a girlfriend. I can't have him moving away from her.' Lexa's mom said. 'Hello? I have a girlfriend too!' Lexa shouted. 'But this still doesn't explain the boxes.' Lexa lowered her voice. 'I'm moving.' Her mother said. Lexa scoffed. 'You're leaving us behind.' Lexa said. 'Yeah it's for my job.' Her mother said it like it was very normal to leave your kids behind for your job. Lexa scoffed again. 'I can't believe you. Anyways hi I'm back.' She left the living room and went to her bedroom. Lincoln followed her. 'Lexie it's for the best alright. She hasn't been treating us well.' Lincoln said. 'Us?' Lexa scoffed. Her mother had always treated Lincoln better than her. 'You've never experienced what I have!' Lexa yelled. 'I know!' Lincoln yells back. 'Look, she treats you like shit I know but she isn't a good parent to me either.' Lincoln said. He lowered his voice. 'I get it but she's been horrible to me and then super sweet to you in my face.' Lexa said. Tears started to form in her eyes. 'It's okay Lex. I know.' Lincoln said. 'Do we stay in this house?' Lexa asked. 'Yeah.' Lincoln answered. Lexa felt relieved she didn't have to leave this town. She really likes it here. She really likes her friend and of course she wants to stay because of her girlfriend. 'I'm gonna call Clarke.' Lexa said.

'Clarke!' Raven yelled. 'Yeah?' Clarke said. 'Your girlfriend is calling.' Raven said. Clarke grabbed her phone from Raven's hands. 'Why did you have my phone anyway?' Clarke asked. 'I- uh- nothing.' Raven said. 'You sure about that?' Clarke asked. 'Fine I wanted Luna's phone number.' Raven said. Clarke chuckled. 'Thought Raven Reyes didn't do relationships.' Clarke said. 'Just go call your girlfriend already.' Raven said. She rolled her eyes as she went back to her bedroom. 'Hey beautiful.' Lexa said. 'Hi.' Clarke replied. 'What are you doing?' Lexa asked. 'Nothing really.' Clarke said. 'So my mom is moving out and I'm staying here with Lincoln.' Lexa said. 'Wait your mom is moving out?' Clarke asked. 'Yeah. She's moving for her job and we have to stay here for Lincoln's girlfriend.' Lexa mocked. Clarke laughed. 'She really doesn't like me huh?' 'No she doesn't, but I do.' Lexa said. Clarke laughed again. Hearing her laugh made Lexa happy. Clarke made Lexa happy. 'I know you do.' Clarke said. 'Do you wanna come over when my mom is gone?' Lexa asked. 'Yes!' Clarke screamed a little louder than she wanted to. Lexa giggled. 'You're cute.' Lexa said. 'Shut up.' Clarke replied.

Lexa's mother left the house. She said goodbye to Lincoln but not to Lexa and to be honest Lexa didn't even care. Lexa sent Clarke a snap that she could come over.