Part 15: flashback

Clarke, Lexa and Raven were eating pizza on the couch. Clarke was snuggled into Lexa's side.

When they finished eating Lexa stood up from the couch. Clarke dramatically fell on the couch. 'Okay little drama queen I have to go now.' Lexa said. 'Nooo.' Clarke complained. 'Stay the night.' Clarke whined. 'I can't. I'm sorry.' Lexa said. Clarke stood up and hugged Lexa. She kissed the brunette on the cheek. 'I'll pick you up for school tomorrow.' Lexa said. 'I have pe first.' Clarke said. 'Yeah me too.' Lexa answered. 'I don't wanna do pe anymore.' Clarke complained. 'You'll get to see Lexa doing sports now shut up and let me watch my movie.' Raven said. Clarke and Lexa laughed. 'She's right tho.' Clarke said. Lexa smirked. Then she tried to walk away but Clarke grabbed the brunette's hand and made her turn around. She kissed the brunette slowly. 'Hello I'm still here?!' Raven shouted. Lexa broke the kiss and chuckled. 'Bye Clarkie.' 'Bye Lexie.' Clarke smiled as her girlfriend left. Clarke dropped herself back on the couch. Raven looked at her friend smiling and raised an eyebrow. 'What?' Clarke asked. 'Nothing.' Raven replied.

'Now you have to tell me.' Clarke said. 'Fine.' Raven rolled her eyes and put her empty plate on the table. She turned so she would face Clarke. 'It's just. She makes you happy and that makes me happy, because since Finn you didn't let yourself love.' Raven said. 'Yeah. She just I don't know. She does something to me.' Clarke said. 'And Finn is an ass.' Clarke added. Raven could agree on that.

Two years ago.

Raven didn't move to Arkadia yet. She was about to leave. She was excited to finally see her boyfriend Finn. Long distance was hard but she truly believed it went well. Little did she know.

'Clarke.' Finn said. 'Yeah.' Clarke replied. Finn put his arms around Clarke's waist and kissed her neck. 'Happy two months anniversary.' Clarke smiled. 'I have a surprise for you tonight.' He smirked.

That night Clarke and Finn were at his house. They were in front of the house. Finn pushed Clarke up against the front door. He pressed his lips on hers. Clarke heard footsteps coming closer. She tried to break the kiss but Finn didn't let her. 'Finn?' A soft voice said. Suddenly Finn let go of Clarke. Too fast in Clarke's opinion. Who was this girl. Tears started streaming down the girl's cheeks. 'Raven.' Finn said. The girl ran away. She was crying. Finn looked at Clarke. 'One second baby.' Finn said. He ran after the girl with dark hair. Clarke was confused. She saw Finn had left his phone. She desperately wanted to know who this girl was. She decided to look in his phone. She went to the contact Raven and read some messages. "Raven baby I love you so much. I can't wait to see you again." Clarke's body was filled with anger. How dared he to cheat on her.

Raven heard Finn was following her. He was faster than her and stopped her. 'Raven let me explain please.' Finn said. He ran his hand through his hair. 'Raven please I love you.' He tried. 'Well it shows.' Raven said. 'But go on.' Raven added. 'Baby I love you. She means nothing to me. She's just for my needs.' Raven scoffed. 'Your needs. Oh please Finn go to hell.' Raven spat. 'We're over!' She shouted. 'I moved to this place so I could be close to you!' Finn grabbed Raven. Raven tried to get away. She screamed. Clarke heard the scream and ran towards it. 'Finn let her go!' She shouted. Finn let go of Raven. 'Are you okay?' The blonde asked. 'Yeah.' Raven said. 'Can you please tell me what the hell is going on?' Clarke asked. She was now facing Finn. 'Yeah Finn tell her. Tell her how she is just for your needs.' Raven spat. Clarke looked in Finn's eyes. 'What is she talking about?'  The blonde asked. 'Nothing. She's making things up. She's just jealous of you.' Finn said. Raven scoffed but then left. 'You know I saw those texts to her.' Clarke pointed at Raven. 'We're over Finn.' Clarke said. Then the blonde took off too.

(tw sexual assault)

Two weeks and a lot of begging from Finn later, Clarke and Finn were back together. Clarke didn't want to be with Finn but she was tired of the begging. Every time Raven would walk by Finn would kiss Clarke roughly. Raven had been dating a guy and Finn was jealous. 'Can you stop using me to make her jealous?' Clarke said. 'I'm not doing that!' Finn shouted. 'Yes you do!' Clarke shouted. 'Clarke please.' Finn said. Finn and Clarke were at Clarke's house. 'Can we go back to what we were doing?' Clarke put her shirt back on. 'No my mom is home and I don't want it.' Clarke said. Finn grabbed Clarke's hand. 'Please.' Finn pouted. 'No! Let go of me!' Clarke shouted. 'Your mom is sick anyways she won't know for that long.' Finn joked. 'That's not funny at all!' Clarke shouted. 'Put your clothes back on and then go.' Clarke said. 'But Clarke.' 'No.' Clarke just said. Finn was angry. Finn grabbed Clarke and took her clothes off. Clarke screamed. 'Finn stop!' Clarke screamed. Abby who was in the living room thought he was tickling Clarke or something. The screams didn't stop and Abby decided to check on them. When she walked in she saw Clarke in her pants and bra. Finn was on top of her. Clarke was crying and telling Finn to stop, but even with Abby in the room he didn't stop. Abby pulled Finn off Clarke. Abby pushed the boy against the wall. 'You shouldn't have done that little boy.' Abby took out her gun. 'Mom no!' Clarke yelled. Then a loud bang filled the room.

Twenty minutes later cops filled the room and arrested her mother. Finn got put in a bodybag. After the interrogation Clarke didn't know where to go. She started running. Tears streaming down her face. Octavia was out for the weekend with her brother. The only other person she knew was Raven. No she couldn't, but it was the only place to go right now. She ran to Raven's house. She knocked on the door. Raven let her in and that's how their friendship started.

Something told Raven, Clarke was thinking back to that night. She pulled Clarke in for a hug. 'He's dead now. He can't hurt you anymore.' Raven said. Clarke nodded. Tears were forming in her eyes. Not because she was sad. It was because she was happy to have found Raven and now Lexa.

Lexa walked in her house. Her mother was yelling at Lincoln. She didn't see Octavia. When Lincoln saw her he signed to Lexa's room and Lexa immediately knew what he meant. She went into her bedroom and found Octavia. She explained what was happening. 

(tw mention of physical abuse)

'She doesn't want me to stay longer.' The girl said. 'She thinks I'm being dramatic and that Bellamy isn't dangerous.' She added. 'But he is!' Lexa shouted. 'Hold on I'll be right back.' Lexa said. Lexa stormed out of her bedroom. 'Mom what the hell!' She shouted. 'Lexie please don't do this.' Lexa's mother said. 'You're going to send Octavia back to an abusive household!' Lexa shouted. 'She's making it up!' Her mother shouted back. 'Then how do you explain the bruises on her back?!' Lexa shouted. Her mother didn't say anything back. 'Fine she can stay.' Her mother finally said. 'You know what? I'm so done with you. First you start about Clarke and now you want to send her back.' Lexa spat. 'I said she can stay.' 'Yeah but you still don't believe her.' Lexa said. With that she went back to her bedroom.