Chapter IV

Since that day more years passed. I started my career as a costume designer. I also continued writing music to remember by brother with pride.
Willie was still part of the HGC and like Caleb's newest pet. But I protected him whenever I had to.

It was a nice day at the beach. I went out for a jog when I heard some music playing. I jogged on the rhythm and enjoyed it. It sounded very good. When the music ended I saw three boys running and dancing. One of them wore a guitar. They looked so... Familiar. I tried to follow them, but I was too slow. They were already gone. I looked after them and sighed. Then I went back home.

A day later I sat on my desk and wrote on some music when Willie teleported on top of it.
"You really can't cut it with landing on my stuff, can you?" Willie looked up and thought for a second with a smile.

"Uuhhh... I guess not, no." He laughed. I put my pen away and crossed my arms while I laid back on the chair. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Okay, what's with the happy face?" Willie looked at me.

"Whaaa? Nothing just-" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I met another ghost." He admitted.

"So? You meet new ghosts like almost every day." I questioned.

"Yeah, but this is different. He is very great and... Nice..." He started blushing. I sat back up.

"Awwww. Little Willie's got a crush." I smiled brightly.

"What?! No. No I don't I just-" he sighed and I laughed.

"Come on. I see it in your face. I'm happy for you, Willie." I smiled. He smiled back at me.

"Thanks, Ay. That means a lot." I smiled and coughed slightly.

"So... Can I continue on this now?" I asked him and pointed onto the paper with my eyes. He looked down.

"Oh. Sorry, I-" he stood up and we both laughed. Then I continued writing. He laid on my bed and played with his skateboard.

A few days passed and I did my preparing for a new costume. It was already past midnight and Willie wasn't home yet. I got worried and hoped that he was fine. Just when I folded the fabric he got back.

"Oh my god where have you been? I got worried!" I said, but Willie just crossed his arms and gave me a guilty face. He sighed and looked down.

"We need to talk."

***

"Willie I thought we talked about this! You shouldn't get more ghosts in danger!"

"I know!" He said.

"But they needed help and I-" I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't want to disappoint Alex." He silently admitted. I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know that, Willie. And I understand. But they need to know. From what I know, they have no idea, do they?" Willie shook his head.

"Can you come with me, please?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Okay."

***

Willie and I ran to the house where the boys lived and looked for them. We heard some people groaning in pain and ran towards them.

"It keeps getting worse. Why is this happening to us?" I stepped out from between the plants.

"Because you guys are in serious trouble." The blond guy looked at us, but mostly at Willie.

"Willie?" The other two turned around and my eyes widened.

"Luke?!"

"Alice?" Willie stepped forward and stroke his crossed arms with guilt.

"We need to talk."