Chapter III

Years have passed. Willie and I became great friends. I was now 20 years old and finally moved out. Willie and I lived together in an apartment and enjoyed the time together. One day I was studying for college when he popped up on my desk.

"Hey there" he smiled brightly. I jumped a little.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"How about you get off of my books?" I pulled some notes out from under him and held them. He laughed.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited!" He said. I put my head to the side.

"What's going on?" I asked and he stood up.

"I met a place with many ghosts. Here in Hollywood. They are like me" he was very excited. I laughed.

"Really? That's amazing! Where is it?" I wondered.

"Do you want me to show you?" He asked me and I nodded.

"But how should we get there?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Can I try something?" He asked me. I nodded and he took my hand. I looked down at it. He teleported as he usually did as a ghost, but this time he was able to take me with him.

We landed in the club Willie told me about and I looked around.

"Did you just-?"

"He did indeed." A voice came towards us from behind. A very tall man.

"Caleb, this is Aylice. Aylice, meet Caleb." Willie introduced us. Caleb stretched his hand out to shake mine and I took it.

"It's nice to meet you, Aylice. Willie told me a lot about you already." I looked at Willie nervously and chuckled.

"He did?" I asked and Caleb nodded.

"I have never heard of a living who can see a ghost like this. This is interesting." I didn't trust him... Not at all. I coughed a little and changed the topic.

"So... This is the Hollywood Ghost Club? It looks so... Alive..." I looked around and Caleb gave me a tour.

"It is. There are not only ghosts here, but also humans who spent a lot of money for getting an invitation." A person walked out and Caleb stopped him.

"Oh, do you have to go already?" Caleb asked him.

"Yes, I have something important to do. Thank you for letting me stay." Caleb nodded at him and took his hand. I saw some weird blue purple ish stamp on the guys arm.

"It just confirms your membership in the club. See you soon." The guy smiled and left.

"What was that about?" I asked. Caleb turned around to face me.

"Just a stamp for all of the members of the club." I looked at Willie and then back.

"Okay, I think I've seen enough. Thank you for the invite, Caleb." I turned back to Willie.

"Hey, can you bring me home, please? I forgot that I have an important exam tomorrow." Willie gave me a confused look, but he nodded. I took his hand.

"It was nice meeting you Caleb." I smiled at him. He stretched out his hand at me, but I shook my head and hid my hand behind my back.

"No thanks. I don't think that this is... The right place for me. No offense." He looked at me and nodded.

"Thank you again. It was a pleasure." I left and took Willie with me.

We arrived back home and I sighed. I sat down on my bed. I was mad.

"You don't have an exam tomorrow, do you?"I shook my head.

"What's the problem?" He sat down next to me.

"What is this place?" I asked him.

"Uh... The Hollywood Ghost Club?"

"No, I mean WHAT is this place? How did you even find it?" I asked upset as I stood up.

"Well.... While I was skating I met Caleb and he showed me."

"And for how long are you there now?" I crossed my arms. Willie shrugged.

"A few weeks?" I pouted.

"What's the problem? It's a place for ghosts and I am one. So what?" I sighed.

"Willie, you can't go there anymore. It's just... Too dangerous." I demanded him.

"What? Why?" He stood up and stood in front of me.

"Because I said so!" I shouted. He gave me a shocked look and I sighed.

"Look... I'm sorry. But something tells me that this place is extremely dangerous... You could get in massive trouble, and I don't want that. Do you understand?" He sighed and nodded.

"Please promise me that you'll stay away from that place." He sighed again.

"Ay... I can't." He admitted.

"What?" I asked him. He showed me his arm and I saw the same glowing symbol on it that Caleb got the other one.

"I am part of them now. I can't go
back. I took you there so you could find that out yourself... If I stay away, god knows what's gonna happen to me." He looked down. I looked at him and was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

"Willie..." I walked forward and hugged him.

"I am so sorry that I couldn't prevent that from happening." I told him silently. He hugged me back. I slowly let go.

"Nothing will happen to me. As long as I stay in the club and prevent like everything is okay." I nodded and
looked down.

"Okay..."