CHAPTER SIXTEEN

By the time dad got off the phone and had a little chat to Jase I had been sitting in the car for almost fifteen minutes. My attitude had gone but the anger towards Jase was still there.

I couldn't even look at him. He may have thought it was funny at the time but it hurt me. It made me wonder what he was going to do when I'm not at the table. Thinking about Jase was starting to make my blood boil again. I knew he was trying to get my attention without dad noticing but I just kept my head down, hung in shame. Maybe I overreacted with that girl inside, it wasn't her fault Jase is a complete jerk. Although that little comment wasn't needed.

Dad got in the car finally. He sat there for a bit.

"Tara" dad simply said.

"Father" I answered back.

"What happened in there? I mean I know what happened but why did you have such a big reaction to it?" Dad was asking to many questions and I knew if I didn't think about it I would have told him everything, everything about Jase and I. About how I trusted Jase, in more ways then one. About how for the past 3 days I've been at his house I thought we were a couple. About how I gave him his one chance he wanted and I'm not sure if I can give him another and about how I hated that I knew Jase and I would never last but I let myself get feelings for him in the first place. Tara you idiot.

"I wasnt prepared for Jase's answer, I was gonna start laughing if that ugly girl didn't make that comment." Dad sat quietly, I knew he want to know why I turned in to a two year old and threw my food.

"Argh I'm just sick of girls always giving me the evils when I with you two. I mean it's not my fault I was born your daughter, there's nothing much I can do about it, is there?" I don't know where that came from, and honestly i didn't know if I was talking about the girls or if I was mad that my dad was Jase's best friend.

My dad just sighed, I'm not sure if he understands what I'm trying to prove with my little speech. We drove home in peace, well more like silence, it wasn't so peaceful for me with my phone going off every 2 minutes. I knew it was Jason trying to check up on me, hopefully he gives up soon or my phones going out the window.

I asked dad to drop me off home so I can have a shower and finish off some of my extra school before went back in a few weeks, it was a pretty lame excuse since all my school work and laptop was still at Jase's. Thankfully dad didn't notice me take it.

I was now alone at home, dad had gone to Jason's house again. I was spread out on the living room floor, just laying, staring at the ceiling. My mind was blank, whatever emotion had before was now gone, I wasn't thinking about anything or anyone at this point. To be honest I'm glad Im not feeling anything, I just need a break, not physically but mentally and emotionally.

Argh this chapter was so hard for me to write, I'm not that happy with it at the moment but I just gonna put it up and see what you think! I hope you enjoy it even a tiny bit, I'm going to try my hardest to make the next chapter 99.99% better... let me know what your thinking and where you might want to see the stories  go:)