CHAPTER THREE

I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes as i stood there frozen, unable to move, speak or yell which i really wanted to do at this point.

"Dude get a room!" dad yelled "there's in kid in the room" he covered my eyes as if to shield me from the disgusting image in front of me.

It was to late though the picture was already burned into my eyes. Both of them with only their underwear on lip locked, making out like there's no tomorrow, the girl grinding on him and her hands all over my Jason's body.

What was i thinking though? why was i getting jealous when he's not mine! never really has been mine and probably never will be mine.

just thinking about it made me wanna cry.

Im not going to though, I'm not wasting more of my tears on someone who clearly doesn't care about me at all. He's not worth it i kept on tell my self.

"fuck" i heard Jason curse, my eyes were still covered. "I think you should go" he murmured to his slut. I couldn't help but scoff when i felt her body graze past me.

Finally my eyes were free from the hand prison. Jase had his clothes back on and the girl he probably picked up from the side of the road was gone.

Jason  glimpsed at me for no more then a few seconds.  there was a mix of emotions that i couldn't read,

"A little warning you were coming would of been nice" Jase said stearing at my dad then to the TV, completely ignoring me. Im pretty sure if my dad turned up here alone he wouldnt have cared about getting much 'notice' he was coming.

"yeah, sorry about that bro" dad replied but his voice didn't sound one bit sorry. Which made me giggle.

I felt Jason's gaze burning into the side of my face, this time i was the one who decided to do the ignoring.

Jason's eye were still on me so i decided to go to the kitchen and find food before i said something i would regret.

"Tara" i heard who i thought was my dad behind me making me jump.

"yeah " i said with my head still in the fridge looking for something edible to snack on.

"I'm really sorry for what you had to see before" i rolled my eyes as soon as i realized it was Jason and not my dad.

i pulled my head out of the fridge and turned to him, not saying any, just standing there looking at him blankly.

"i was just upset when you left this morning, you don't understand how hard that was, to see you really have feelings for just leave. Gone in seconds. I was mad Tara, i wasn't thinking straight"

"whatever " i sighed heading for the door so i didn't have to be in the same room as him.

"not this time" i heard Jase whisper just before i was pulled back in the kitchen.

"let me go" i scream whispered so dad didn't hear

"he's not here, he told me to tell you he'll be back in a hour or so" Jason said as if he just read my mind.

"well I'm going to bed then" i started walking before i realized he still had my arm "will you let me go! "

"nope" he simply said

"what do you mean 'nope'?" i yelled copying in as manly voice as i could make.

"I'm not letting you go this time" he said looking me in the eyes

He's eyes were flicking to my lips, his lips came inches to mine all i had to do was move one tiny bit and we would be kissing.

"I'm not kissing you just after your whore has just finished eating your face off"  i said taking a few steps back so we weren't so close, but the more i moved back the closer he got to me. Eventually he had me backed up to the fridge.

I closed my eyes so i didn't see him, maybe if i stood like this long enough he might just disappear.

I was wrong though, I was very wrong. I opened my eyes to see if he was gone only to see his face closing in on mine.

Jason's lips smashed on to mine, his lips were so moist and soft.  although I could still taste the beer on his lips they tasted sweet at the time almost like honey.

why do you have to do this to me Jason? I thought before I got lost in kiss.