CHAPTER NINE

After another make out session I was finally free to go to bed, well that was after debating with Jason that I would sleep in my own bed. Of course I won.

Surprisingly I drifted off to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I dreamt about us, Jase and myself. Not my dad, not anyone else who would have a problem with this, just us. It was amazing as well.

We walked hand in hand through a deserted park, there was no one there to disturb us. I ran while Jase chased me, we made out, we cloud watched, we made out, walked some more, you probably guessed what happened next....we made out. The last time was getting heated though, the kiss turned from fun to passionate and urgent. I played with the hem of Jason's shirt not wanting to break this incredible kiss, Jason finally needed to breath and wasted no time ripping his shirt over his head. It all felt so real. After I had removed his shirt Jason then did the same to mine. For a moment Jason held himself over me, we stared into each others eyes, I thought I saw love in his eyes but I think I was mistaken for lust.

"Babe wake up" my body was shaken a little.

Who the freak is trying to disturb my dream I thought. I rolled on my stomach hinting for this person to go away. I needed all the beauty sleep I could get.

"Come on, get up" I realised it was Jase trying to wake me up. I opened one eye and looked out the window, it was still dark. And as much as I like Jason i loved sleep a whole lot more.

"Jason, I swear to god you better have a good reason for waking me up while its still dark" I groaned my face buried in my pillow.

"I wanted to talk to you before your dad came" I said.

I rolled right over to the side of the bed so my back was against the wall, with my eyes still closed I lifted the blanket "get in"  i told commanded Jase.

"I was planning to talk over breakfast but I'm not gonna say no to getting in your bed" Jason said playfully, I couldn't help but giggle.

There was a moment of silence not the awkward and uncomfortable type this time, we were just enjoying being in each others presents. It was nice. The cold air hit my face, in a attempt to keep warm I snuggled my face in to Jase's neck. His arm automatically went around me, I could feel my eyes slowly drifting closed.

"If you go back to sleep I will leave this bed and make you warm yourself" I was getting my first warning, I knew Jase to well. He never does what he says the first time round. "Okay, maybe I won't leave but I wont fix you breakfast if you fall back to sleep."

I gave him a cheeky chuckle "I'm not going to fall back to sleep but you better talk before I do" I wasn't even tired, i was just still so sleepy.

"I just want you to answer one question okay? Then I'll leave you to sleep as much as like."

"Okay, what is it?" I said still half asleep.

"What are we?" He asked quietly, I'm pretty sure on the inside he was kicking himself for asking the question. It took my a while to reply even though I already knew the answer.

"Jase, I'm giving you a chance. Just please promise to try not to hurt me Jason. I'm begging you." Am I doing the right thing? I'm not sure. Am I happy with my choice? 100% percent, that's all that matters at this very moment.

"Tara, never will I ever even think about hurting you babe. You know that-" Jase was rubbing circles on my lower back, butterflies were exploding in the pit of my stomach the un-exploding just to re-explode again. "- even if we weren't a thing, whatever we are at the moment, I wouldn't dream of hurting you. I've protected you your whole life Tara, and baby you better believe I'm not going to stop now."

It was true, the bit about protecting me my whole life. He was there every step of the way. When I was just learning to walk he was there to catch me as I fell, when my first tooth fell out he had made sure I was fine and happy before I went to bed, during my early teen years when I sometimes got annoyed of my dad Jase would come and pick me up and take me some where cool for the day. The list might as well be named the never ending list.

"Thank you Jase"

"That's alright babe" its gonna take a while to getting use to being called babe, it sends the good kind of shivers up my back every time I get called it. "So can I call you my girl then?"

"Will you cook my pancakes with banana and bacon?" I was only being smart but as if on cue my stomach started growling. I giggled.

"Well of course, duh" Jase turned my giggle in to a laughing fit just by using a girly voice. I calmed myself down and leaned in towards Jase.

Lightly placing my lips on to Jason's softly so that our lips are bearly touching. "Well then of course I will, duh" I sung mimicking Jason's last sentence.

Before I knew it Jason's on top of me, our lips locked, bodies tangled, hands wondering.

I was lost in the beautiful kiss that took over all my strength, feelings and thought. It was amazing.

"As much as I would love to do this all morning, I better go and make breakfast before your father dearest gets here" Jase broke the kiss but held his face millimeters from mine. I sat up and gave him a quick peck before turning on my stomach signalling for him to go and start breakfast so I can sleep more.

"Teenagers these days" Jason mocked me as he walked out the door, it didn't bother me though because I fell asleep again with a massive smile on my face.

This is a short one,  im working on trying to make the chapter longer but im not sure i dont want to make them to long that they get boring.  Comments about what you think so far would be great and maybe a vote or two :)