Chapter 1 (Part 3)

"Sorry but, are you not afraid to give a ride for a complete stranger like me?", Dara asks shyly.

"I know you, you're Dara, right? And I know you won't do anything bad, I trust you", Jiyong states calmly. I know you more than your name, little kitten.

"But... How if I...",

"You won't", Jiyong cut her off.

"Why are you so sure?", Dara asks confusedly. Jiyong shrug off his shoulder.

"I don't know. You just captivated me", Jiyong smirks.

"What?", Dara stares in disbelieve.

"You captivated me", Jiyong states. Dara blushes madly hearing him. Cute.

"H-how?", Dara asks again.

"I don't know. You better ask yourself", Jiyong smirks again.

"Sorry, but are you f-flirting with me?", Dara asks boldly.

"I am", Jiyong stares at Dara. She stares back at him, wide eyes. Then the silence erupts until they arrived at Dara's apartment. Dara turns to Jiyong awkwardly.

"Thanks a lot, really. You help me a lot. Thanks", Dara mutters shyly.

"Hn", Jiyong stares at Dara's face lovingly. God, she is indeed a goddess.

"Um... Did you want something? I guess I should give you something for helping me", Dara asks.

"Really? I can ask anything?",

"Un. I had to payback at least", Dara says.

"Then I want you", Jiyong states as he smiles.

"What did you say?", Dara asks in shocked.

"You. I said I want you", Jiyong says confidently.

"What are you trying to say?", Dara asks angrily.

"You. Everything about you. Your  story, your life, your everything. I want to know everything about you", Jiyong says calmly.

"Why?", Dara asks.

"My wish, right? That's what I want", Jiyong states.

"How could I give that to you?", Dara mumbles.

"No need to rush, Dara. I'm willing to wait. But I wish for your phone number first", Jiyong hands her the phone. Dara takes it reluctantly. She types her number and gives it back to him.

"I will call you. Go inside, it's late", Jiyong smiles warmly.

"N-neh... Umm, thanks a lot, Jiyong-shi", Dara utters.

"Jiyong. Please call me that", Jiyong says softly.

"Oh-uh... It's rude",

"No it's not. We will get to know each other soon. So no need for the formality", Jiyong smirks seeing Dara blushes. She is so easy to tease.

"Okay... Bye", Dara walks out the car. Quickly Jiyong walks out too and hug her tightly.

"I'll see you soon", he mutters in her ears. He pulls out to stares at her dark eyes, he leans to give her a peck on her lips. He walks in his car leaving the stunned Dara.

"Bye", Jiyong mutters. As he drives, he calls his secretary, Seungri.

"Yah Lee Seungri! Make sure you get my meeting with Sandara Park from Park Corp. tomorrow at lunch", Jiyong says with so much authority.

"I don't care how... Yeah, I said I don't want to had a meeting with her this morning, but I changed my mind... And make sure she still thinks that Jinu hyung are the one who rule the Kwon Corp", Jiyong stops at the red light as he heard the complain Seungri made to him. He explodes.

"I don't care how!... I know, everyone had known that Jinu hyung moved to Japan last week to start Kwon branch there... But this woman didn't know that I'm the one who replace my brother... And I want every detail about Sandara Park on my desk tomorrow morning, got it?! I hung up", Jiyong tosses his phone aside. It was hell for Seungri, but for sure  a heaven for Dara. I've found my kitten.

***

Dara is laying on her bed as she stares on her room's ceiling. Her thought had drift back to this afternoon accident. Well, to be exact the Kwon Jiyong's kiss accident.

Why is he asking for me as my payment?

Why me?

Did he know that I'm Sandara from Park Corp.

But how...

It's impossible... Or...

This is just a way for him to make me pay hi... But he's rich enough, why did he bother to ask for my money?

Dara turns on her bed as she touches her lips. What does he mean with that gestures?

*Ring*Ring*

"Hello. Who is this?", Dara picks up her phone.

"Hey Dara. It's Jiyong", a voice comes from the other line.

"Oh!", Dara yelped, she couldn't believe her ears. It's really Jiyong?!!

"Just Oh? Well I miss you", Jiyong states softly. Dara stuns, did he just saying what is he saying?!!

"O-oh", Dara stutters.

"Oh again? You're so cute", Jiyong chuckles. Dara stares blankly at her phone. Well who wouldn't be? Kwon Jiyong is calling her in the middle of the night and saying that he missed her and that she is cute. Oh God! I feel like I want to faint.

"Umm... Dara, do you want to go on a date with me?".

"Excuse me?", It's not such a bad day after all. She guesses.

***