Chapter 2 (Part 1)

Where are you right now?

***

[A Few Months Later]

"You can do it unnie! Fighting", Minzy gives Dara a full of fighting spirit look. Dara smiles at Minzy and nods her head confidently. She brushes her hair to the side and huff loudly. You can do it Dara. Go for it. Make your late dad proud and happy to have you as his daughter. Fighting!

She walks into the meeting rooms gracefully. She has a good feeling about this meeting. Today she is not late and she will definitely make the business meeting this time goes through. I will absolutely do that.

She smiles to everyone inside the rooms as her eyes wandering to where the CEO is. Her consultant, Lee Chaerin is standing there and gesturing her to the seat on the very front of the room. She proceeds to walk towards Chaerin as she smiles and greet everyone.

"Chae, where is the CEO? I couldn't find him", Dara whispers as she stands near Chaerin still giving everyone her best smile.

"He's on his way here, Dee. Chill out. You'll be fine. We'll have a deal with them", Chaerin says, trying to calm down Dara's nerves.

"Yes, and I won't let him slip out of my finger anymore. We'll make a deal. Definitely", Dara says confidently, making Chaerin smiles widely.

"If you forgot again. I'll definitely kick you out", a very loud voice comes from outside the meeting room making everyone inside the room look at the door confusedly.

"Who is that Chae?", Dara hisses angrily, "Please don't tell me it's one of my staff. I'll definitely fire them. How dare they to talk that loud in the office".

"Calm down Dara. You can't be mad at time like this. I really don't know-"

The meeting room's door opened and all the curious eyes are looking there. Expecting someone who might be the one who has no attitude just now for screaming loudly at the office. Then someone walks in. He stands there with a hard look; he really seems so angry. Many men are following him behind, they look really pale and scared. All of them are bowing their head in fear. All of the collision can't take Dara's eyes from that man.

She can't believe her eyes, she's definitely familiar with that man. While Dara is strongly looking at the man, the man found Dara's dazzling eyes. In instant, he flashes a wide smile to her.

"I'm very sorry to come late. There was some stuff that make me forget about this meeting", he glares to the man beside him who now look smaller than before, "So let's start the meeting".

He walks towards Dara as their eyes are not leaving each other. He keeps smiling as if this was something that he really expects to happen and Dara really doesn't know how to act. She couldn't understand why he is smiling to her? And why is her heart pumping so wildly. Maybe because, she really knows this man. Oh my, she knows him very well.

The man stops in front of her and both of them are in the staring war for a moment. He smiles and she frowns. Dara could feel how her eyes are burning and how her mind is in chaos right now.

"Hello Dara. It's been a very long time right?", he asks. Dara flinches by hearing his voice. There's standing the man who asked her out on dates a few months ago, and making her heart gone wildly in love with him. But then just to be gone and left her behind. How could he still sounds very friendly?

"I miss you" he, Kwon Jiyong whispers. God. I'm not prepared for this.

***