Chapter 2 (Part 2)

"Hi sweetheart, how is the meeting?", Bom asks excitedly.

"Really. not. a. good. one", Dara is in cranky mode now and Bom is just having a very wrong time to call her. Dara just done having a very weird and mind-blowing meeting, and Bom had to ask her how it goes on. She just purely hates it.

"Why? I thought you've been preparing for this meeting since months ago", Bom asks again, still sounding so casually as if she couldn't understand Dara's mood. Oh God, Park Bom! We've been living together for twenty-five years, and I always remember how good Bom was in reading my mood. Why can't she use it now?! I don't want to have this talk right now.

"Shut it. Just say what do you want", Dara hisses as she grips her head painfully. Oh, I think I had a headache.

"Dara! You can't talk to your one and only sister like that. You know that I'll always worried about you. So you-", Bom starts to blabbering again.

"Oh for goodness' sake! I'm not in the good mood to talk right now. You should have known that. And if you need anything from me, just say it now before I hang up this conve-", Dara yells madly.

"Okay. I actually want to ask you to babysit Jinwoo again. But I think you need rest right now", Bom says, "Sorry, you're just so fun to tease Dara. I can't help it".

"This is not a good day to tease me", Dara hisses again. My sister is really a weirdo.

"Oh please. It couldn't go that bad. Today's lunch you meet with Donghae right, a very long time crush of yours. How could today was a bad day?", Bom asks calmly.

"Arghh. I have told you so many times that Donghae was just my high school crush. And I don't feel the same way anymore", Dara says bitterly. How I wish that I still having a crush on Donghae.

"Yeah yeah. I know, of course I remember how you left your feeling for Donghae and fell in love with a complete stranger whom you don't even know where the heck is him right now. So stupid", Bom says. Dara can picture her expression right now. Bom must be rolling her eyes and sighing very loudly. God, I really hate her.

"Now, I know where he is", Dara gritted her teeth in anger. She really felt so stupid right now.

"Eh? You meet him again? Did you punch him in the face? Oh, forget that question. Where did you meet him?!", Bom asks excitedly. Dara sighs.

"After one month gone. I meet him at the meeting room", Dara says.

"So fuckin awesome", Bom yelps in shock.

"I'm so fuckin ecstatic right now", Dara mutters angrily, "You're right Bom, I think I do need to rest. This day has been killing me".

"Sure you do. Just don't forget to give me the detail of that monstrous meeting, kay?",

"As you wish Bom, as you wish. Later", Dara hung up the call and staring outside her apartment window. Wishing that the night will shallow her sadness away. I hope it will fade away.