Chapter 3 (Part 1)

Please don't come and go just as you wish.

This way, I can't stop missing you.

***

I miss you. Dara shook her head again. How could the voice of that freaking man was still echoing her mind? She's tired with all of this. She had enough with him. Can you forgive someone who walked into your life, messed it up then left you without any second thought? He's pissing me off!

"Unnie, there's someone in the meeting room. He wants to meet you", Minzy, Dara's secretary says as she peeks out from the door.

"Who is it?", Dara sighs tiredly. Minzy grins happily as she walks into Dara's office.

"It's that cool CEO, unnie. Omo, he's so damn hot and good-looking", Minzy exclaims as she puts the flower she brought to the vas on Dara's desk.

"WHO?", Dara almost yells angrily. Her knuckles had gone white as she grips the edge of her desk tightly. Is he trying to fool me again?!

"It's Mr. Kwon, unnie. You should have known that he is head over heels with you. Even he brought these beautiful flowers for you", Minzy grins widely as she eyes her boss who is pissed at that certain man.

"Is he out of his mind?", Dara hisses silently. She stands up abruptly and walks towards the door.

"Minki-ah", Dara calls out before she gone behind the door. Her head is peeking from the door.

"Yes unnie?",

"Throw the flower away", Dara says sweetly.

"Why unnie?! This flowers are so pretty", Minzy stares agape at her boss who is showing her that devious smirk.

"Throw it away, or burn it. I don't care which way you'll do. I don't want to see it when I go back. Okay", Dara says as she smiles intimidatingly, making Minzy shrieks in fear.

"Yes... Unnie", Minzy mumbles as she watches Dara walks away from the door.

***