Chapter 4

I'm a mess without you

***

"How is it going, Hyung?", Seungri asks as he plops down on Jiyong's couch.

He had successfully arranged a meeting with Miss Park as Jiyong wish for all this long. He still remembers how Jiyong told him to arrange a meeting with Miss Park for tomorrow morning when it was in the middle of the night, and he didn't really care how much Seungri had to bleed to arrange a meeting with not just a regular woman but a CEO herself! Of course, it wasn't easy.

Seungri had scheduled everything for Jiyong from months ago and he had to rescheduled it just for one meeting with Miss Park. He had to get scold over and over again because Jiyong's and Miss Park's schedules were never matched. Kwon Corp. had extended its business to Japan and now trying to reach out the USA market, while Park Corp. still trying to reach all over Korea. You can clearly imagine how busy both of them were, and I have to arrange a meeting for them?! I've been sleep derived for one full month, just for a match-making covered in business meeting. Thank God!

But it didn't stop there, because of the unstable condition in the USA branch Jiyong had to fly back and forth. They both had stayed and flied all around to Japan and USA in these past month. They both had been accustomed with plane until jet lag is not a routine for them anymore. They've been so busy. And seeing his boss working his mind, and soul out for this company, Seungri felt he must bring some happiness to Jiyong's dull life. Well, Jinu already had a wife on his side, so Seungri doesn't felt the obligation to make him happy.

Then, he arranged the meeting with the beautiful Park CEO as soon as he can. His boss had been neglecting that woman for all of this work. Jiyong always said that he'll missed her more if he heard her voices. Stupid excuses. But Seungri know best that he do miss her.

He never seen Jiyong looks so happy as when he told him that he will have a meeting with Park CEO. He didn't even look alive these past month. So, Seungri pushed some of rearrangeable meetings back and put in the meet-and-date with Park CEO between. It was such a hard task, re-arranging all of Jiyong's schedule.

So now, he's inside his boss' office, wishing to saw a delightful face of him or some sugar-coated love story from his boss.

"What did I do maknae ?", Jiyong whispers softly. He doesn't seem happy, at all.

"What's wrong hyung ?", Seungri asks in shocked.

"She.. looks like.. she doesn't want to see me ...", Jiyong says sadly. His eyes are fixed on the document in front of him, but Seungri know that his mind had wandering somewhere. To a certain woman.

"How could she's not happy to see you ?", Seungri asks in disbelief. No woman, there's no woman that he ever met who doesn't feel happy to meet his boss. What's with that Park CEO?! Is she not charmed by him?

"I don't know.. Oh.. It's so stupid of me. I should have contact her.. I should have told her that I miss her. That all of this are killing me....", Jiyong mumbles sadly.

"Well, you've been so busy lately hyung. If you tell her, I believe she will understand..", Seungri says.

"It's not an excuse, maknae. I should've make time for her.. I should've contact her... Fuck, how could I be so dumb ?! I hurt her maknae", Jiyong hissed angrily.

"Hyung...",

"It's making me crazy.. I told her that I will be gone for a while, that I can't bare to hear her sweet voices cause I know that I will always want to go back home. I won't contact her, because I have to make this work for Kwon Corp. I clearly told her maknae..", Jiyong slumps in sadness. Seungri couldn't help to feel sad with him.

"But I think she misunderstand.. She thought that I left her. For goodness sake, how could I left her ?! I really love her maknae.. I can't leave her.. I can't", he whispers sadly. Seungri takes a silent sighs.

"Hyung you know, she had the rights to hate you", Seungri says earning a glare from his boss. If Jiyong's giving him that glare in a broad daylight as usual, Seungri will be scared to death. But right now, he's not the same stoic Kwon he know. Jiyong's seated there as a hyung asking for advice. So Seungri is ready to slap some sense into this so broken-hearted man.

"What ? She really have to hate you hyung, if she's not then she's not worth it", Seungri spats out confidently.

"Maknae, watch your-",

"So, I'm saying that Park CEO's hating you are a really good news. It means that she clearly feels deeply about you, that all of your stupid doing such as not contacting her which is a very big mistake can hurts her deeply. It means she loved you", Seungri says again. How could a man who is having more dates than him is inexperienced at love ? Poor Park CEO.

"S-she l-loved-d me ? L-loved ?", Jiyong asks in bewilderment.

"Yeah, she did. But your choices to not contact her probably affecting her feelings. She hates you for sure. Of course who will not angry and felt betrayed if someone who just slept with you the night before, gone like a smoke ?", Seungri mocks him. He can see a faint blush covering Jiyong's face. He stares agape. Really? Did he think I didn't know what happen between them ? And what's with the blush. Kwon Jiyong never blushes. But-oh- he did just now. This Park CEO is really something.

"And can you elaborate how did you told her about your leaving ?", Seungri asks. Jiyong stares far away as if he tries to remember things. Then a small smile crept on his face followed by a faint red blush. Seungri smirks.

"That night, I told her.. When she's just right in my arms", Jiyong whispers softly, "She could hear it clearly. She should have..".

"Just right in your arms ?", Seungri asks again, making Jiyong turns away.

"Y-yeah..",

"After you guys doing the deed ?", Seungri asks earning another glare from the brown-eyed man.

"You don't have to know about my sex life in details !!", Jiyong snaps angrily, making Seungri burst out laughing.

"I'm not curious at all hyung !", Seungri exclaims as he laughs, "It's just, did you sure she heard you ? Or she is just too tired to hear ? Or maybe she had gone sleeping when you choose to have a pillow talk with her".

Jiyong stunned at Seungri's words. He didn't know. What he recall is Dara just keep humming a soft 'un' to his chest as she snuggles closer to him. So... she didn't hear what I said ?

"Bingo. She must be sleeping when you talk", Seungri sighs as he walks away to get some coffee for both of them.

"Fuck..", Jiyong exclaims angrily.

"Hyung, what you need to do is just make her remember what you told her that night", Seungri says calmly.

"How maknae ?! She even told me to go away", Jiyong snaps angrily.

"Do you want to ?", Seungri asks.

"What ?!",

"Do you want to go away from her ?",

"HELL NO!",

"Then, earn her trust. Make her fall for you again", Seungri says as he left for some coffee.