Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Is the bad things done for Dara?

No, that is probably the worst day ever for her. At her way home, her lovely range rover can't move an inch making her stuck in the quiet street alone. She looks at her phone, and damn! Its run out battery. Why are you choosing this shortcut way home where no people used it, Sandara? Now, there's no one will help you. You're completely stuck here. Alone.

Dara sits on her car cap as she thinks. There's no public transportation in this way. If she wants to walk home, it will take hours and she is too tired to do that. But if she stays here, and waits for someone to help, it could take her lifetime. Then Dara decided to wait for fifteen minutes for anyone to help her. And if there's no one wants to help her, she will walk home by her feet. Great, just great.

Dara stands beside her car as she looks to the end of the street. Just that day, she forgot to bring her favorite jacket and now she is shivering like idiot. Her white blouse that fit her upper body and red mini skirt she used really don't help her at all. What a day!

Dara stands patiently, she couldn't fix a car so why bother to check what's wrong. I will study to fix my own car later. Ten minutes has passed, until a white bentley passed the street. Dara eyes go wide as she calls out.

"Hey! Please help me! ", Dara yells as she runs to catch up the car. Her red stilettos are making her run slower than she used to. Damn, this outfit!! But to her surprise, the car stops and moves backward. It stops right beside her as she pants tiredly. The window rolls down to show a face that she could see everywhere. Kwon Jiyong.

"What's wrong?", he hisses.

"My car is broken and I can't fix it. There's no bus on this way. So, um, I'm asking if you can check or fix it, so um- I can go home", Dara stutters nervously.

Well who wouldn't be? The second son of Kwon Eunsuk, Kwon Jiyong is staring at her. Come on this is really Kwon Jiyong!! He was born in a wealthy family, the Kwon family, who own Kwon Corp. He is so damn famous but he didn't even want the fame he got from his pretty face. His older brother, Kwon Jinu are the heir of Kwon Corp., the one that Dara want to win his heart so that he is willing to take a partnership with Park Corp. But well, this morning she is late to meet him and he refused to meet her again. Perfect.

"Let me see", Jiyong has walked out from his car and stand beside Dara. Dara jumps in shock as she nods and walks to her car. Jiyong is checking out the car while Dara busily praying that he could help.

"You forgot to get oil huh?", Jiyong stares at her in disbelieve.

"What? Oh... I don't know...", Dara mumbles shyly. Ah, what kind of fool I am. Of course it won't move!!

"Well, you do", Jiyong smirks making Dara blushes.

"What should I do... Um- excuse me, but can I borrow your phone? I need to call my technician", Dara mumbles. Jiyong pulls out his phone and hands it to her. Dara quickly dial her technician number.

"Bobby-ah! Sorry for calling you late night. My car can't move. It seems like I forgot to buy oil... Yeah, I know... Aish! Please you can scold me later. Can you get it?... Me? I can manage to walk home. Yeah... My car is on Palm Street... Oh God! Stop scolding me already! I just trying a new way home, what's wrong with that?! Just get the car and repair it okay? Mm... Thanks a lot, Bobby-ah. Bye".

While Dara busily talks in the phone, Jiyong leans on her car as he observes her. With her back facing him, he can stare at her freely. She is indeed beautiful, even with those white blouse and red mini skirt that had looked very untidy. Her long brown hair falls on her back beautifully and her red stiletto make her looks so damn sexy. Something in Jiyong clench hardly. This girl wandering all day with this kind of outfit? God, how many guy had ogling at her?

"Thanks a lot for helping me", Dara hands Jiyong's phone back. Jiyong takes it as he stares at her beautiful face. Is she a goddess?

Jiyong watches her takes out her bag from the car and takes off her stilettos. She pulls out a sneaker from the backseat and wears it quickly. He watches her sighs happily.

"Why are you change it?", Jiyong asks as he openly stares at her creamy legs.

"Ah, I can't walk in those for long time. It hurt badly", Dara says as she locked her car.

"Thanks for helping me. Really thank you", Dara says as she bows. Jiyong can see her cleavage clearly. Damn this woman.

"It's okay, I didn't do anything. So how will you go home?", Jiyong asks calmly.

"I will walk", Dara smiles warmly, "See you, sir. Bye".

Dara walks leaving Jiyong who still leaning on her car.

"I can give you a ride home", Jiyong says loudly making Dara turns to him.

"Huh?", Dara mumbles. Jiyong walks towards her and smiles warmly.

"I can give you a ride. It's if you don't mind", Jiyong says.

"But... You don't even know me", Dara mutters.

"Well I'm Jiyong, Your name?",

"Eh? Dara... I'm Sandara", Dara mutters softly.

"Okay, now I've known you. So Dara, you in or not?", Jiyong asks as he opens his passenger door for Dara. Dara stares blankly at him before rushing to him.

"Thanks", Dara mutters as she gets in his bentley.

"So, where is your home?", Jiyong asks as he drives slowly.

"21st century street", Dara says softly.

"Oh, you live near mine. A house?", Jiyong asks.

"No, apartment. YG Complex, do you know?", Dara asks.

"I know. My niece is living there", Jiyong says calmly. Well, I can't tell that my uncle owns that right?

"Really? Wow, the world is so small", Dara giggles. Jiyong turns to stares at her, damn I love her voice.

***