Chapter 1 (Part 1)

The first glance and that's all it takes for me to love you.

***

Surely, Dara is not the luckiest person in this city. How could her life be more miserable than now? Last night, Bom, her sister made Dara babysitting her one years old baby, Jinwoo, while she had a dinner with her husband, Seunghyun. Yeah, Bom married him two years ago after she graduated from college. It actually shocked Dara a lot, she never imagines that her sister will be married before her. But it doesn't matter anymore, since Dara choose to be the CEO of Park Corp., overtake her father position. This is the consequences that she had to bare.

Back to Dara misfortunes. She had to babysit Jinwoo until late night. She never minds to take a look for her niece, but that day she just felt too tired to keep her eyes open. After the babysit duty done, she had to drive home late and arrived at her apartment at 3 am. Without bother to change, she goes straight to bed. Well, she barely had a comfortable sleep. And this morning, she wakes up late and of course, she's late for work too.

Maybe the luck is not with her for that day. That morning Dara actually has a very important meeting with one of the most distinguished company in Korea and she was late. Very late. When she arrived, the CEO had left and didn't even leave her any message. She had asked her secretary, Minzy to make a call and arrange another meeting. But the CEO himself refuses to had any meeting with her.

Damn, What's wrong with my day?

Her father must be angry if he ever found out what loss she has made. Oh My. Dara get more stressed as she keeps thinking about it. So, she drags herself out to had at least a good lunch alone at the nearby cafe. But, it was a very bad choice.

Just when she thought her day will get better, she had to meet with her one and only ex, Lee Minho with his new girlfriend, Ahn Sohee. Dara and Minho broke up two months ago, but she is still inside the dark cloud of missing him. When Dara's still feeling the heartaches, it takes less than two weeks for Minho to get her replaced and she felt totally awful.

Dara actually believes that Minho want it to be over because he really wants her to focus at work. But now you see, he got another woman just right after Dara let go of him. What a wonderful thing!

It is sickening. Dara quickly finishes her meal to get out from that cafe. But again, luck is not on her side.

"Dara?", Dara's just getting up from her seat to go out, but Minho calls out her name quiet loudly.

"Oh! Minho", She fakes a yelped. Oh God.

"Hey, didn't see you there. How are you?", Minho stands in front of her. Bad.

"Fine. You?", Dara fakes a smile. She can't let this man know that she still wants and missing him badly.

"I'm great as usual. Oh! Dara, this is Sohee. Sohee-ah this is Dara", the girl wraps her arms around Minho as she holds out her hand to Dara.

"Ahn Sohee", Sohee smirks as they shake hand.

"Park Sandara", Dara says proudly.

"Park Sandara? Are you related to Park Corp.?", Sohee stutters in shocked.

"Yeah, she is the CEO! Cool right? I actually can't imagine the cute and shy little Dara could turn into a strong, passionate, and had worker woman", Minho exclaims happily making Dara blushes.

"I'm still the same Dara", Dara says humbly.

"Yeah, your humble personality and the blush are still the same", Minho teases her. Without him knowing, Sohee has staring at Dara sharply as in telling Dara to move away from her man. Well, you are the one who snatch my man.

"You know Sohee-ah, Dara has change a lot these years. She grew to be more than a cutey pie. She is a hot, and smart carrier woman. She is the coolest person I ever met after Jiyong", Minho exclaims happily.

From the corner of her eyes, Dara could see a sad glint on Sohee eyes as Minho says Jiyong name. Dara smirks, ah she still madly in love with the famous Jiyong. Cruel woman.

"Ah, Minho-ah you said we will watch the movie, let's go now", Sohee whines cutely.

"Oh I forgot! I'm too happy to meet Dara again. See you later Dara", Minho bids her goodbye. Sohee walks beside him still wrapping her arms around his as she turns to stares at Dara mockingly. 'Get lost' she mouths it to her, making Dara laughs. That crazy woman.

Dara takes her vanilla latte as she left thecafe. It's not the time to think about that crazy woman's antics, she reallyhas many work to do. After a full hard day at work, she thought that thingswill get better for her. 

***