35: The Little Mixer

Loving him wasn't even a question, it is the feelings filled with truth and affection inside.

A R I A N A

As I opened my eyes, I see the light coming through the window. Another good and great morning, as I heard the air blowing the trees and bushes. The calm temperature makes me feel more okay.

Then, I feel someone hugging me, it's Harry. I know he's still sleeping, because of a little snores I'm hearing from him. I saw his arm wrapped in my waist. I saw his hand, full of bruises. I think this is the hand he used to break Justin's face.

Oh God, I remembered it again. I let out my tears came down from my eyes. I start asking myself: Do still Harry love me? Is he ashamed of himself because he love me and now, I was almost raped? It is okay with him to still love a woman who was almost raped and now feeling disgusted with herself?

"Are you okay, my princess?" Harry said in his morning raspy voice as I woke him up because if my sobs.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm al-alright." I said and quickly wiped my tears.

"No, you're not." He said and he quickly flipped me.

Now, I'm literally resting in his body. My chest and his chest met, my stomach and his stomach also met. Then, he saw my fucking crying face.

"Are you crying? Why?" He asked very concerned with his sexy and raspy voice.

"No, I'm not." I lied.

"You're lying?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and hugged him, resting my head in his chest as I wrapped ny arms around his neck.

"What's the problem?" He asked and rubs my back.

"Do you still love me after what happened to me last night?" I cooed and he get up.

So, I was sitting in his lap, while he's sitting. We're facing each other. Then, he starts eying my face down to my body. His hands went on my arms as he rubbed smal circles on it with his thumbs.

"I do still love you, what happened last night is not your fault." He said and smiled.

"Because I'm just wondering that you hate me now. Because I let myself to experienced that." I said and looked down but he tilted my chin up to face his beautiful face again.

"No, I will never hate you. I know you can't fought him that time. Don't worry, I broke his face now, he's unrecognizable." He said and I had little laugh about Justin's face.

"That's right my princess, you should laugh and we should moved on. We already got our revenge. Sorry for shouting at you yesterday, about accusing you the wrong thing." He said and we hugged each other.

"It's okay." I simply said.

"I promise you this my princess, I will never ever leave you and I will always love you. I will do everything to you. I will choose to catch another bullet for you, just for you." He said and smiled, showing off his deep dimples.

About what he said, I proved myself that he still loves me and doubted also myself why I asked that in myself. I should never think of that again.

"Thank you, Harry. I love you." I said.

"I love you too, my princess." He said.

"I should take a shower now." I said and about to stand up.

"Can I join?" He asked enthusiastically as he stood up and his puppy green orbs was locked in mine.

"Sure, but we will wear undies and no sexual actions inside." I said and this time I'm in charge.