28: The Broken Hearts

It's like volcano, absorbing every anger and once you didn't take it anymore, it will erupt catastrophically, making your surroundings very miserable, because of your anger that you didn't release since the start.

A R I A N A

We went in the bar and what we saw made us to stop on our tracks. We just stare at them doing crazy things, mostly him. I fucking caught him making out with another girl. I feel hurt, the unexplainable pain inside.

The sight is giving me headache and heartache. I can't stand the view that in any moment I will just fall down here. I feel angry, is this what they're talking about the 1D day? Just to be free from us and do all they want to do even if it hurts on our sides?

"What the fuck is this!?" I finally shouted and Harry, including the boys are shocked to see all of us doing their crazy things.

"Ariana!?" Harry said and his lips are swollen as it parted.

"What the hell happened to you, Lou!? Kiss marks?!" Ely shouted and we don't care if we are causing scene.

"Li... Are you drunk!?" Sophia said seeing Liam drunk and it's too obvious.

"I can't believe you Harry. Fuck you." I said and ran heading to our house, tears are running down from my eyes.

This is my biggest fear at all. The fear that I can't overcome when I saw him doing things behind my back. Mostly, when the purpose or the result is a heart break.

E L E A N O R

Why Harry is making out with a girl?  Then Louis got a kiss marks, what the hell is he? Ariana went back to the house after what she saw, then Harry followed her, running also.

Then, Louis went to me. I glares at him disgustingly. I can't believe him. I don't even want to see or to be touched by him. I can't stand all the kiss marks in his face.

"My love, I can explain..." Louis said, but I slapped her and I saw a love bite.

"No need, you got kiss marks and a love bite. I thought you're different." I said and went back in the house.

"My love, wait!" Louis said and followed me.

I'm angry right now. I want to punch him, to do every painful things to him. He is a fucking idiot to did that behind me.

S O P H I A

Why Harry is making out with someone? Louis got all this kiss marks. Then, I saw Liam looking dizzy and very pale, while holding the bottle of gin. He went to me, almost tripping, but I start stepping back.

"Sophia... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be like this..." He slurs and he looks so fucking drunk.

"You promised, but you broke it. Nice work!" I said.

"No, Sophia it was nothing. I'm just - - Argh!" He said and saw his painful face, probably the gin is really working on his head right now.

"Save it, you shit." I snapped and I don't let him to come to me.

But he's following me, walking in different directions. I don't care if he will be tripped or not. I just don't care about him right now. It's too much. He promised it but he broke it. What is the essence of it?

D E M I

What the hell Harry did? She broke my best friend. All of them, but excluding Niall. Well, pretty weird but I'm happy he didn't do anything. But I need to be sure at all, or else he will know where he will go. Either on cemetery or to hell.