06: The Island

Sometimes you can feel that you're afraid of falling but that doesn't mean that you should stop finding or waiting for love, it will come on time, no need to rush or to predict things.

D E M I

We're still on the plane and in just one hour, we're free from hell, because of this kid. It was full of embarrassment and I'm ashamed of myself in including my friends in this little embarrassing moment of mine.

"Darn this kid!" I said while pressing my hurt foot.

"Stop that, he already stopped." Niall said and chuckled.

"Yeah, he stopped after embarrassing us!" I said and the kid did it again. I'll just stared at Niall, releasing my anger through my eyes.

"That will be the last one, right?" Niall calmly said to the kid.

"Yeah." The kid said and high five with Niall. Unbelievable.

"I don't believe that kid!" I said and it really hurts like hell.

"Just stop or I'll kiss you." Niall said, challenging me and his funny face turns into a serious one.

"No. You can't do what Harry did to Ariana." I said.

"I can." Niall said and before I could blink, he just did it, that made me laugh in between our kiss.

"I know you can." I said and put my head in his shoulder, while he's playing on my blue hair extensions.

H A R R Y

We're not yet in the Little Palm Island, but all of us get tired. My princess fell asleep in my shoulder again, while she wears my shirt and I'm only used towel to cover my body. But after a minutes, Ariana woke up.

"Why did you woke up? Am I too scruffy, so I woke you up?" I asked very concern.

"No, it's just I've been always fell asleep in your shoulder." She said and yawned.

"So, is there any problem? I like it." I said and smiled.

"Nothing, it's just you need to rest also, but in my lap." She said, smiling at me.

"Okay?" I said and place a kiss in her forehead before putting my head in her lap, resting my back to the wide and comfy seat. I know both of us were blushing and she starts playing on my curly hair. If she could just play with my something, it would be better.

Z A Y N

We're still in the plane, and I'm still talking to the stewardess, whom I asked to seat beside me. Her name is Angela and I do not have a crush nor feelings to her. It's like she is my ideal girl friend, as in girl friend, a friend. She also has a boyfriend so, it's fine and we're just talking to each other, making jokes and some stuffs.

We really enjoyed talking to each other and she felt bad because she was just sitting than working like what her co workers are doing.

L I A M

I'm still bothered about my mate, Louis. He is thinking very deep and he almost didn't talk to me. I know he is not reading the damn novel. His eyes were just darted to it.

"Hello? I'm here, can't you see?" I said and waved my hand in front of his face.

"Yeah. Sorry." Louis muttered and that face was super sad.

"So, what or who are you thinking?" I asked.

"Nothing." Louis said, but he's not good in lying, better.