12: The Destituteness

Maybe this is it. To move on, for you to forget and to fall, for you to love.

H A R R Y

I woke up and saw Ariana that was still sleeping beside me, while my arms are very securely hugging her. Her face is having a contact on my chest, making me to smile in her cuteness. I kiss her forehead and get up, to do my daily routine.

After I did everything, Ariana is still sleeping, probably too tired of the date we had yesterday. It was like from morning until the evening, we're just walking around, eating and even making fun of each other.

Before I went out, I covered her in a duvet making sure that she is fine. I went out and saw Demi sitting on the wooden couch, reading some magazine.

"Good morning." I said and smiled.

"Good morning too. I guess you two came back here late." Demi said and wiggle her eyebrows.

"Yeah. We had a date. How about you?" I asked.

"We also had. Also, the three singing musketeers." Demi said and laughed.

"That's cool and did you just said the three had a date!?" I asked and this is really good for them, also not being stuck here watching me and Ariana or Demi and Niall to do something romantic.

"Yes." Demi said.

"I missed that thing, but I'm still happy spending my time with your best friend." I said.

"Also, the three of them came late, they enjoyed that date, I must say." Demi said. After thirty minutes, Ariana went out, seeing me and Demi sitting and just talking.

"Good morning best!" Demi said and hugged her.

"Good morning, I miss you even we're in the same vacation." Ariana said.

"I miss you too." Demi said.

"So, how's the date?" Demi asked.

"It's super fun and I don't want to share the details." Ariana said and looked at me.

"Why because you two ate each other?" Demi said and making me and Ariana widened our eyes. She know that thing?

"No!" Ariana said and shook her head. She also know about that thing? Nit innocent at all, great.

"Guys, I'm not in the mood cooking for breakfast. I'll just take out some food." I said and stood up, breaking some dirty talks that might happen.

"I will come." Ariana said.

"No. Just relax here and spend time with your best friend." I said and kissed her forehead, before I left the house to take out some foods.

D E M I

I'm expecting a really good ambiance and lucks for this day, about what happened yesterday. All of us had fun, even though we are not together. Harry went out to take out foods, while I'm here with my best friend, just talking.

"So, Demi, what's the news?" Ariana asked.

"Oh. I really have a great time with my baby blonde, as always. Also, Liam, Zayn and Louis had dates." I said.

"Really!? How?" Ariana asked.

"With the help of me..." I said proudly, crossing my arms.

"Are you being a pimp!?" Ariana said.

"No! And I'm not a pimp! I'm just helping them to find and meet new people." I said.

After that, Harry went back, carrying those plastic bags with the foods in the container. Also, I think it wasn't a good thing for me to open up about Louis. I'll just let what will happen next.